Queue Times

treeis

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longest times I have spend queueing for rides are:Colossus - 1st time was with my school in 2006 and it was about 2 hours - last year (2010) I waited about 1 1/2 hours Saw: The Ride - 2009 - 3 hours and 40 minutes!!! (it broke down 5 times and didnt want to lose our space) - 2010 - 1 hour Nemesis - 1 hourSealth - 1 hour and 15 minutesLogger's Leap - 1 hourTidal Wave - 15 minutesTBH I think Thorpe Park let to many people into the park at one time. I went last year in on August 30th and it was so hard to move around the park without bumping into someone... Luckily the park was open from 9am - 7pm..

• 1 month later...

I've never been to Thorpe Park in March before so have completely no idea to how long the average queue times would be. I am going on March 28th, so any idea? What do you reckon the maximum queue times would be for Saw: The Ride and Stealth in particular?

I dont think the queues will be that bad, as its a monday and everyone will be at work :) I tend to go when my school has inset days.so I would say about 20 - 30 mins for both of them I might be wrong, but it wont be too bad

I've never been to Thorpe Park in March before so have completely no idea to how long the average queue times would be. I am going on March 28th, so any idea? What do you reckon the maximum queue times would be for Saw: The Ride and Stealth in particular?

Does anyone know when the best time in march would be to go, I really want to go when the qs are there most short ??

As you've both essentially asked the same question, I'll answer both at the same time...It won't be crazily busy but because at the moment we don't know the approximate weather for March, we don't know if Storm Surge will be open on time and we don't know yet how popular Storm Surge will be with guests, our guess is exactly the same as yours is. I'd say day after open day will be the emptiest to be honest but that guess is based on nothing...

1st post of many way hay !! :) I'm going end of march hopes going to be not busy ? But going on a Thursday and can't wait ! Biggest queues I've seen is saw 90 mins Stealth 90 Saw maze 80 mins Nemesis 90 mins Manic day only got on 4 rides all day :P really annoying but the way life goes I assume