Music

Phill

Partyin partyin YEA. Partyin partyin yea. Fun fun fun fun.Yea, so.. thought I'd have a quick look and Rebecca Black now has... 121,708,246 views. :mellow:

2,425,508 dislikes, funny thing is, when I first opened the video it was at 2,425,450... She gets dislikes quickly :o

I don't care about music being 'mainstream', I just think the new albums pretty crap in general.I won't complain like 'OMG WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED/THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE HYBRID THEORY #2' because that would be a n00by and stupid thing to say. I know all artists need to 'progress' and stuff and it happens to everyone, It's just that I'm just not a fan of the new music, simple as.I'm not arguing against progression. Change is a good thing, some people will love the new direction, but some people won't, that's just natural.

^ Continuing the theme...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dVYFiD1AE

Sounds pretty good. They were one of the best bands I've seen live, so much energy! Loved them since 2006 and finally saw them last Halloween (well, 30th :( ) and they were insane. They posted the date on their Facebook at something stupid like 6:45 one morning and when the group of us got into school the very first thing we said to each other was just YES!

The longer version is coming later. The video is really good but towards second half, there are 'holes', so it might not make that much sense. There are parts that have been edited out, to make it suitable for the American Idol audience. The longer version is coming around 12am (UK time), so check it out tomorrow.But I like how it's Jesus, Judas, Mary Magdalene and the disciples in a modernised biker gang version, with Gaga torn between two guys. The more religious things like the stoning of Mary Magdalane and the tidal wave washing away her sins, is apparently what was edited out. She's dancing more and her dancing has improved and I like how nicer she looks compared to the Born This Way music video. Also the album is said to be leaking next week, since Amazon and HMV have already started production on the album and with an highly-anticipated album like Born This Way, it's only a matter of days before someone gets a hold on it. Britney Spears' album leaked nearly 3 weeks before release and Gaga's album is more anticipated, so who knows.

Also the album is said to be leaking next week, since Amazon and HMV have already started production on the album and with an highly-anticipated album like Born This Way, it's only a matter of days before someone gets a hold on it. Britney Spears' album leaked nearly 3 weeks before release and Gaga's album is more anticipated, so who knows.

Hopefully that means she will release it early, if that's possible, like she did when Judas Leaked :(