Rant

Theme Park bloke

I am getting really sick of having to read posts again and again because I can't understand them!Is it really that hard to use some basic English skills?Also, New members to the forum will end up getting the wrong impression of how the forum works as well as annoying current forum members!But yes, You get the point now.*Get ready to start packing the bags*.

I completely agree, please read the warn system. Repeat offenders will be subject to it.

I am getting really sick of having to read posts again and again because I can't understand them!Is it really that hard to use some basic English skills?Also, New members to the forum will end up getting the wrong impression of how the forum works as well as annoying current forum members!But yes, You get the point now.*Get ready to start packing the bags*.

If its Smartguy that was the final straw, I have told him more times than I can count to tidy up his posts, he got banned on his other account, I thought he would have learned something, I do know him personally by the way.

If its Smartguy that was the final straw, I have told him more times than I can count to tidy up his posts, he got banned on his other account, I thought he would have learned something, I do know him personally by the way.

There are a few but Smartguy is one. If he got banned on his other account then...1. He is taking the p**s.2. He should not be allowed back onto the forum if already banned.No wonder why so many people I have heard leave this forum, I am about to join them! :P(Saying about some people, not the actual forum. The forum is amazing!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to feel a bit panicky.On Friday I woke up with the worst stomach ache, when I got up to go shopping with my Mum I didn't feel a whole lot better.Yesterday I ate hardly any of my tea which is very unusual for me. As soon as I started eating I felt full up.Fast forward to this morning and I woke up at 5:30am feeling like I was going to puke. After I washed my face, a rash appears on the right side of my face and is getting progessively more noticeable.I also noticed, I keep getting hot flushes, especially when I'm relaxing in bed. I'll be led there all happy and relaxed and I'll feel hot and sweaty like I've been wrapped up in blankets when all I've got on is my very thin duvet.And now I've had moments where I'm shivering and cold, even though I'm wearing clothes that will keep me warm. It might be just a bug I'm coming down with, but I am a natural worrier so my mind has flicked through the possibility of getting really ill, which isn't making me feel any better.

I'm starting to feel a bit panicky.On Friday I woke up with the worst stomach ache, when I got up to go shopping with my Mum I didn't feel a whole lot better.Yesterday I ate hardly any of my tea which is very unusual for me. As soon as I started eating I felt full up.Fast forward to this morning and I woke up at 5:30am feeling like I was going to puke. After I washed my face, a rash appears on the right side of my face and is getting progessively more noticeable.I also noticed, I keep getting hot flushes, especially when I'm relaxing in bed. I'll be led there all happy and relaxed and I'll feel hot and sweaty like I've been wrapped up in blankets when all I've got on is my very thin duvet.And now I've had moments where I'm shivering and cold, even though I'm wearing clothes that will keep me warm. It might be just a bug I'm coming down with, but I am a natural worrier so my mind has flicked through the possibility of getting really ill, which isn't making me feel any better.

Oh I get thst sometimes, its nothing to worry about really, it will pass =]

I really have had enough of everything!Some friends I have! (in rl) Theres someone I know who is saying mean things about one of my friends, he doesn't know her yet he being horrible about her and he turns round and says she will be the one saying horrible things about my back!How does he know that!? :)

He's just being a tw*t. Tell him to stop saying those things or you won't be friends with him anymore, I know from experience about having bad friends. You're better off without him.

He's just being a tw*t. Tell him to stop saying those things or you won't be friends with him anymore, I know from experience about having bad friends. You're better off without him.

Yea he is, he really starting to get on my nerves now.I told him to stop saying mean things about my friend, but nope he carries on, so I won't bother anymore

I'm moving house next tuesday, and we've been living out of boxes for the past few days. I can't find anything I want or need, I keep falling over things whenever I try to move around and I've just about had enough of it! I don't think I can last another week.

I'm moving house next tuesday, and we've been living out of boxes for the past few days. I can't find anything I want or need, I keep falling over things whenever I try to move around and I've just about had enough of it! I don't think I can last another week!

Okay guys look I know admins keeps going on about spelling and shizz but the thing thats up with the ''ave'' thing, that is ridiculous as PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. I do it sometimes. I don't proof read my posts at all and I've made mistakes before. Stupid stuff liek that is well stupid. If its totally in text talk then yes say something but a simple mistake is not a major thing.