Rant

Theme Park bloke

Me and one of my friends feel that our closest friend is ditching us. Whenever she goes out with us (she usually invites herself), she'll see this other group of girls she's friendly with and will ditch us for them. Yesterday, I went to go and see the new Harry Potter film with her and another friend and surprise suprise, the other friends are there. We get ditched and me and Paige get shafted to the end of the row. So the film ends and we're stood deciding what to do, me and Paige want to go home and Robyn decides she'll come with us. It was so obvious though she wanted to stay with them, and we were like you don't have to come with us. So she's like oh alright =] I'll go with them. And it's like ugh, why must you ditch us all the time?Don't get me wrong, I'm happy she has other friends, just don't push your best friends away because of them.And I also asked her if she wanted to go see Harry Potter again and she was, don't know. Why? And I was like, I got the impression you enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going again. But whatever, I've asked someone else now.But if those girls asked her to go, she's say yes in a heartbeat.

Omg I have a friend like that! She invites herself everywhere... (N)Like yesterday, me and six freinds had organised to also go and see Harry Potter and it was planned it advance and all.. but then we see this girl (Sophie) queueing to buy tickets. Now, no-one in our group really likes her but we're all too nice to tell her that :(, and she's with her friends but she ditches them for us, and we're all just like for f**k's sake seriously!(Personal Grudge now)After the film, she starts to wrap my hand up in her arm (if you not what I mean), and my arm feels really wet soon after, so I pretended one of my friends called me and ran off. Then I smelt my arm.. it f*****g STANK! I was like OMG! The film wasn't that scary was it? She pissed me off so much I actually went into a public toilet to wash of the sweat she so merrily deposited on my arm. And I don't do public loos. I was just like - And why are you still here? But it was all good after that because we made her run around Ninesprings Park, which she didn't like because she's overweight for her age... and none of us like her. :( Let's hope she gets the message yes? :(Sorry for the long-winded rant.

Gosh, I hate compaines that keep the same song their adverts even if its a different advert (if that makes sense), like Muller Corner that always have that "Got my etc." its annoys me so much and the Boots adverts always have "Here come the girls", it annoys me so much, it would be okay if the company actually made the song, but it really annoys me. Grr.

Gosh, I hate compaines that keep the same song their adverts even if its a different advert (if that makes sense), like Muller Corner that always have that "Got my etc." its annoys me so much and the Boots adverts always have "Here come the girls", it annoys me so much, it would be okay if the company actually made the song, but it really annoys me. Grr.

I do not mind the Muller advert song over and over again as it reminds me of Chessington & Zoo when it used to be played on the Queue TV's. :) (How sad! :()

Oh dear, second rant this evening, this can't be good,I upload a picture of myself on facebook and like 3 people decide to pick out the most negative details just to embarres (sp?)/ annoy me, it annoys me so much.They can't just look at a photo and try and pick out the nice things but oh no they have to pick out the bad things just to make me feel bad.

People can be arses, you just have to ignore them. To avoid embarrassment just delete their comments? Or you could leave a quirky response to make them look foolish. But why do you have these fools as friends on facebook if they're mean? I don't accept any friend requests of people that I don't like or are evil, you never know what could happen.All in all... they suck. :)And now for a rant of my own:I had to meet my mum near where she parks her car to take me to a shop. I was a bit early so had to hang around for a bit but it's the same area that I live so I felt pretty comfortable. I was slowly wandering around the childrens play park when men in their late 20s were walking towards me, one pushing a bike. They seemed to be talking to each other so ignored them and was talking to a mate on msn with my phone. Then while they were about a foot away the one pushing their bike and said to his mate (so that I could hear) that he was gonna kill me, steal my phone and cut my hair. He then walked casually passed me. After this I went and sat at the bus stop where, strangely, I felt safer. Why do idiots feel the need to intimidate and scare people like that?! I hadn't even looked at this man! And the fact that he's just strolling past a children's play area worries me quite a bit. Twazzack. :)

I have been out with my friends every day since Saturday, so today I thought I'd take a quiet day and not do much. It really annoys me how my parents keep on at me to go out today, when I have been out pretty much all of the time. It's my summer, I should at least be able to take a rest now and then!

I swear I spent most of my time in this thread!I think I've posted before about my trouble neighbours. A husband and a wife and their bratty devil child.Today me and my Mum were walking back from Tesco Express and they come round the corner in their tacky sports car and stare at us and start laughing and making stupid hand actions. I get in the house and I see them staring at the house, I pull back the curtains, and the brat sees me and gives me this horrible smug smile. So what do I do in return? I give her my best smug smile back... and give her the middle finger. Probably wasn't the maturest thing to do, but the little b*tch deserved it. I honestly don't think there's anyone on this planet that p*sses me off like she does. And she's 11, going on 21. Stupid little slapper.

stupid chavs from my school trying to flirt with my girl friend, it so annoying they know we are going out. I think shes scared though cause she cant really do anything about it , so I had to go over and stop them(sorry sounds like I'm the hero really wasnt that heroic)they then try take the piss so we then walk off. I hate chavs who think there hard :P

Don't diss yourself for being heroic, I'm all for have-a-go heroes. Well done. :P

Today me and my Mum were walking back from Tesco Express and they come round the corner in their tacky sports car and stare at us and start laughing and making stupid hand actions. I get in the house and I see them staring at the house, I pull back the curtains, and the brat sees me and gives me this horrible smug smile. So what do I do in return? I give her my best smug smile back... and give her the middle finger. Probably wasn't the maturest thing to do, but the little b*tch deserved it. I honestly don't think there's anyone on this planet that p*sses me off like she does. And she's 11, going on 21. Stupid little slapper.

Fair play!My advice to people is don't play them at their own game, or stoop down to their level, be better and stand up for yourself, and give back what they deserve.

I'm back once again.My friend Hannah has a boyfriend. Today me and the friend that occasionally ditches us, Robyn went down to the mall with the Hannah and her boyfriends there and we're like oh :| didn't realise he would be here. So we go into HMV and the Hannah hangs with her bf and me and Robyn trundle round, because we didn't want to drag the bf around stuff he wouldn't like. We meet the bf and Hannah outside and ask if they wanna get food with us. She says really snappily 'I don't have any money.' so we go off and then leave because we didn't want to spend the rest of the time with her being stroppy. So she has a go at me on MSN like ditched again (Y) and I was like sorry we didn't realise Shane was gonna be there and it's akward because we don't know him and she was like you don't even make the effort. And I was like I've met him two times, don't expect us to become best pals. And I went well sorry you felt like you were ditched and she went its alright dw and it's like and now you're going to bitch behind our backs about us.

I am a huge fan of going on holiday, but unfortunatly this summer I seem to be going nowhere. Days after days I seem to be sitting around in my house doing nothing whilst my brother is in Turkey on holiday. I guess I could take the odd daytrip but I feel like Ive done them all. Also, the fact that my friends get to go to Greece, Florida, Center parcs, Alton towers ect... doesnt really help.Oh wait I am going somewhere....Abergavenny. A small Welsh village famous for nothing, and no, It isnt near Oakwood.Grrrrrrrrr....

Oh wait I am going somewhere....Abergavenny. A small Welsh village famous for nothing

Blasphemy I say :lol:Anyhow, my rant...I just got my weekend off from work, I'm a newly trained painter (Yes it is a proffesion). When I got home last night I realised how bad a paint job ive done in my room and it annoys me that I'm amazing painting someone elses house but I'm crud at doing my own...

I am a huge fan of going on holiday, but unfortunatly this summer I seem to be going nowhere. Days after days I seem to be sitting around in my house doing nothing whilst my brother is in Turkey on holiday. I guess I could take the odd daytrip but I feel like Ive done them all. Also, the fact that my friends get to go to Greece, Florida, Center parcs, Alton towers ect... doesnt really help.Oh wait I am going somewhere....Abergavenny. A small Welsh village famous for nothing, and no, It isnt near Oakwood.Grrrrrrrrr....

Abergavenny is actually quite a nice place, bit of an odd choice of place to take school kids though.

I am getting really sick of having to read posts again and again because I can't understand them!Is it really that hard to use some basic English skills?Also, New members to the forum will end up getting the wrong impression of how the forum works as well as annoying current forum members!But yes, You get the point now.*Get ready to start packing the bags*.