Rant

Theme Park bloke

Why must Barbie be dressed like such a slapper?Me and my friends went into The Entertainer in town and they had this Barbie doll that had thigh high socks, a extremely small black skirt and a skanky top. We were remembering better times in our child hood when Barbie wasn't such a skank.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again I have a rant, And I am currently in a ranting mood so be warned lol.Anyway, My rant is how many newbs are on here and dont know anything about Thorpe Park or theme parks in general. Its really annoying me now there have been some of the most annoying posts recently like a post saying that Cedar point is smaller in size to Thorpe Park but yet has more coasters etc. As far as I remember Cedar Point is alot larger in size and even if not perhaps the reason Thorpe Park is built on an island might possibly be the reason it doesnt have as many coasters. It is just common sense.Also the whole site has been going down recently due to some newb's making stupid posts and then getting into arguements etc. Alot of the "old" TPMers have left the site and dont visit or post anymore and this is really shocking. There was some great people on this site and I am glad ive gotten the opportunity to meet them and be friends with them. But now they have gone or are not as frequently on here and it is being taken over by Newbs who know nothing and argue all the time is really annoying.I hate seeing such a good site which is well run and has great Mods to slowly get worse and worse. And alot of members leave. Well thats my rant over.

Encore!!!I would like to add to the post:There are so many new people who act like their Moses but actually, know nothing. I don't claim to know everything but on my time spent on these forums and being corrected, I do know a lot more compared to the other new people. I know how a theme park works having being to Orlando, been a customer and having worked in one.I hardly come on these forums anymore because I really can't be arsed but I do nonetheless as someone has to come on these forums. I just feel that the standards and the people have gone down recently.

Well to be fair to newbies, a lot of them are here to learn more about Theme Parks, and is probably the main reason they joined, so don't shout at them for trying. I agree further with Will, I really don't like it when people always say and think their right, and then are continuously rude to anyone who doubts them when sometimes they aren't even right. Even if they are right they shouldn't be acting that way.

Once again I have a rant, And I am currently in a ranting mood so be warned lol.Anyway, My rant is how many newbs are on here and dont know anything about Thorpe Park or theme parks in general. Its really annoying me now there have been some of the most annoying posts recently like a post saying that Cedar point is smaller in size to Thorpe Park but yet has more coasters etc. As far as I remember Cedar Point is alot larger in size and even if not perhaps the reason Thorpe Park is built on an island might possibly be the reason it doesnt have as many coasters. It is just common sense.Also the whole site has been going down recently due to some newb's making stupid posts and then getting into arguements etc. Alot of the "old" TPMers have left the site and dont visit or post anymore and this is really shocking. There was some great people on this site and I am glad ive gotten the opportunity to meet them and be friends with them. But now they have gone or are not as frequently on here and it is being taken over by Newbs who know nothing and argue all the time is really annoying.I hate seeing such a good site which is well run and has great Mods to slowly get worse and worse. And alot of members leave. Well thats my rant over.

I know I may be considered as new still as joined in 2008 but I am also fed up on stupid topics that newbie's post. Most can be answered in General Questions etc that already exist!Then again, Now if you want to add a new topic. A moderator has to accept so that should control the forum more.Skunky - 100% agree with you! ;)

The main problem for me is just general common sense, some people really should think before posting ;) Some questions either can't be answered or just have obvious answers. I'm not directing this post at any specific person, I just find some of the posts on this forum have just not been thought about and can match up to some of the comments in the topic "stupidest things you've heard at thorpe park" :P

I agree with all of you, and how newbs talk in chav talk e.g. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I lov dis ride blud! The dol is soooooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONE111, and then after being told not to they continue to talk like that, not naming any names.

I agree with all of you, and how newbs talk in chav talk e.g. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I lov dis ride blud! The dol is soooooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONE111, and then after being told not to they continue to talk like that, not naming any names.

Can't you get a warning or a short ban for this?I hate it as sometimes, It takes longer to read it than if they wrote it out fully! ;)Plus, Why are chavs on Thorpe Park Mania?! :P innit! - Sorry just joking and no I am not a chav :D;)

Unfortunately complaining about n00bs won't make them go away, so I recommend that those new to this site and Thorpe Park should feel free to use the quick questions topic for any enquires, and the more experienced members should answer.

Very professional! ;)I feel really old now as in 4 days I would have been on TPM a year! OMG!

Why must Barbie be dressed like such a slapper?Me and my friends went into The Entertainer in town and they had this Barbie doll that had thigh high socks, a extremely small black skirt and a skanky top. We were remembering better times in our child hood when Barbie wasn't such a skank.

I think the real question is...Why must so many girls these days be dressed like such slappers?Maybe Barbie influenced them! Or maybe THEY influenced Barbie!!!Seriously, to all the sluts out there, I don't wanna see your fat, orange legs and tits kthnx. Leave that to the imagination of the guys :P The SINGLE guys may I add...not the ones that have girlfriends, stop pestering them!That is all ;)

"I agree with all of you, and how newbs talk in chav talk e.g. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I lov dis ride blud! The dol is soooooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONE111, and then after being told not to they continue to talk like that, not naming any names."That's not an example because no-one talks like that on these forums and if they did, they'd be verbally crucified.What annoys me is when people can't be arsed to type properly and mispell a lot of words and people think they can just say whatever and think that they are so right.Themeparkmad, you're not new as you joined in June 08. I'm talking about the new people that joined in 09.---------Michaela's Q:I've seen this show called snog, marry, avoid. The girls on there wear so much make up and they look absolutely horrible but when they take off their make up, they look better. Slapper/Barbie Girls have this idea that more make-up is the better and dressing like a tramp is sexy.The public who say whether they'd S/M/A said they like girls that take themselves seriously and dress better.

Lol yeah I've seen that show.There were these twins once, who were quite slutty annd plastered in make-up. They basically said that girls have to be really fake to be successful. Hmm...then they said "Yeah when we walk into clubs the guys all stare at us!" Well that may be so but they are probably thinking "What a bunch of sluts" as well, which is a pretty rubbish impression to give off IMO! ;)Good for them if they have a nice body and everything and if they are naturally pretty and have big boobs :P but that doesn't mean they have to have them hanging out their tops and that they have to show so much of their thighs that they may as well just go out in underwear!And why hide their faces behind a thick layer of make-up? No neeeeeeeed!And also it was funny what the people in the survey said - that they didn't look intelligent! ;)

Who gives a fiddler's fart about award shows. Come on, people. Do you really care what the song of the year is? Has any award show ever changed what you did the next day? These people get paid more money than you and I will ever see, and now we have to sit here while they shower accolades all over themselves. Have you ever seen the Nobel prize? Do you even care? Imagine how quick they would find a cure for cancer or AIDS, solve the world energy crisis, if we gave scientists a flashy awards show. God forbid. We care more about what Beyonce is wearing than which of our MPs have claimed vast expenses.How about awards for the best things pushed through the government?How about awards for the best teachers in the country?Wait...They already have those. Just no-one watches them.Rather than having these crappy awards - they should have decent or awards or the people who watch them should go read a book!

Lmao seems like you got your whole life planned :D

I actually have! :P - Well not literally obviously!March - Sat work at Chessington & Zoo hopefully! (Only teacher that will be working in a chilled out atmosphere :D )College - 2 years (can do TA work for Y7 and Y8!)Uni - 4 years teacher training. Know you don't care but I feel like typing tonight! :D;)

I actually have! :D - Well not literally obviously!March - Sat work at Chessington & Zoo hopefully! (Only teacher that will be working in a chilled out atmosphere :D )College - 2 years (can do TA work for Y7 and Y8!)Uni - 4 years teacher training. Know you don't care but I feel like typing tonight! :P;)

HAHA! WOO! nice one :D See I could never plan anything like that. I can plan a thorpe trip! But anything more that that just ain't happeneing! lol