Rant

Theme Park bloke

We are tod at the start of the term that..."You have chosen to be in college and you meet deadlines. If not, there is the door".Alot of people at my college get asked to leave if deadlines are not met!

That's fair, college is important and if people are not willing to work then they shouldn't be there!There is a similar situation now in most of my Year 11 classes. Whereas in Year 7, 8 and 9 you would have trouble-makers, the noisy ones, the ones that never did any work etc, in Year 11 it's more of a case of, if you're not going to work or behave, then you're out. It's quite clear that this is the situation for everyone, and most people just put their heads down and get on with the work.

We've all made that mistake :PJust think about Thorpe ( or if it was me, Chessington :) ) during that detention :P

I know this is going to get people saying "Sad!", but this is true...I was in my final GCSE exam for English. You know how your mind just wonders off sometimes... Well...It wondered off to the Vampire console with me dispatching a train using the PA. It was a great day dream. However, I looked at the clock - 20 mins of my exam time had gone! :P(Good thing I found that one particular paper quite straight forward)! :PDo you see what Chessington and Zoo does to me!

We've all made that mistake :PJust think about Thorpe ( or if it was me, Chessington :P ) during that detention :)

Lol, I'll take a printed off map and work out the quickest route to get all rides done within 12 hours for next Friday when I go ( by the end of the det :P ). Oh, and how about making make some Rush/Colossus noises to annoy my teacher :P

I know this is going to get people saying "Sad!", but this is true...I was in my final GCSE exam for English. You know how your mind just wonders off sometimes... Well...It wondered off to the Vampire console with me dispatching a train using the PA. It was a great day dream.However, I looked at the clock - 20 mins of my exam time had gone! (Good thing I found that one particular paper quite straight forward)! Do you see what Chessington and Zoo does to me!

Ha, oh my god, that is hilarious ;)I bet if anyone saw you they would have been crying with laughter in the middle of an exam! :)

My Rant: I dreamed, well had a nightmare about The Asylum last night.... That maze really affected me mentally....I can still here the sirens in my head.... :)

Lol surprised how much scarier it was yesterday than Wednesday. I would of gone at back on Wed but had to switch to middle down first corridor got in panic lol. But at end about 9:30 did go back and got in Se7en and Asylum again as had next to no ques, lead it and was really hard to tell which way to go, so much mist! But I guess the idea of it is that it does affect you mentally and stays in your head.

I'm going to have another rant, because I have no-one who I can talk to who will listen and understand me.LIFE SUCKS. All I get is disappointment. And to someone I dont want to reveal (because I would be mortified if I did) I have a message for you:*I know you dont feel the same way back, but you could at least make an effort and talk more! :) *Rant over.

Cancer, why won't it just go away, I'm now in pieces because it could be taking my grandad away! It's tried taking some of my family, It's taken one of my mums best friends who was really nice. Mentally and emotionally I am a very weak person and I can't cope! :lol:I'm sorry this is and isn't a rant. I don't want to create a new topic

Cancer, why won't it just go away, I'm now in pieces because it could be taking my grandad away! It's tried taking some of my family, It's taken one of my mums best friends who was really nice. Mentally and emotionally I am a very weak person and I can't cope! :lol:I'm sorry this is and isn't a rant. I don't want to create a new topic

Sorry to hear that Rich :lol:

UNREQUIETED LOVE.I hate having to really like someone and for them to be absolutely clueless! :lol: If I'm still single by the time I'm 17 (which is february 1st) then I actually will become a male spinster (or kill myself, depends on what mood I will be in)Seriously? Am I THAT repulsive? GOD. :P

Awwww Jack. *Hugs*.You are a great guy and will find a boyfriend sooner or later.Just think, by waiting, you are going to have Mr Right!

I'm a bit confused at the moment, I have one awesome best friend, and to be honest most of my other friends are girls, but I don't get on with many of the people I'm hanging round with and I wanna go with my girl friends as I get on with them better than I do guys to be honest. But I just can't, it's hard to explain :lol:

I'm a bit confused at the moment, I have one awesome best friend, and to be honest most of my other friends are girls, but I don't get on with many of the people I'm hanging round with and I wanna go with my girl friends as I get on with them better than I do guys to be honest. But I just can't, it's hard to explain :lol:

You do get to a point where you think you can't hang around with girls as they are the opposite sex and you want to hang around with your same sex.I have never had that problem, asI prefering talking to girls. You are straight, so why not talk to girls. Might be in to getting to know someone you really like! :P

somones a ladies man :lol: I'm only joking james.today was a horrible day! I got into school and was given a late detention. the first lesson of the day was history we had to finnish are controlled assesment 11% of a GCSE already :P . at lunch my girl freind said that she dident want a boyfreind and broke up with me :P I thought we were going really well. to top it off I had monday off so I did not get to finish my ict course work, and had to stay 1hour after school. I dont think my half term will be very good either :D

Don't worry, I'm the same :lol:I'm straight and have always got on better with guys, I fit in easier and they seem to accept me more than girls do. Probably cos girls tend to be more judgemental and bitchy :lol: I'm not saying I hate girls or have never had female friends. But the majority of my friends are and have been guys.Cos in a lot of ways I'm different from other people my age and was a tomboy when I was younger, didn't care about make-up and all that til I was about 16. Found it far more fun and interesting to play games and be stupid! :P