Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Now before anyone has a go at me, that is actually true. And is not one of those my friend's auntie's best friend blah blah crap that everyone says.When he was there for induction, they told him what are the general plans over the next couple of years and he said they plan to add 3 more coasters around the new islands. There is going to be a riverside hotel which is around 2011/2012 and a waterpark is unlikely at this current stage and point in time.And yes people do get told things about certain things as they can come up in topic of conversation. But I don't want anyone to take my word and I end up getting blamed:E.g. Don't always listen to Will, he talks s***

I knew about the infilling of the Lost City, and I think most people would've guessed that at least one coaster would be put on the land behind Stealth and the Flying Fish; what kind? Well we don't know that. And how reliable do you really think the rest of the information is? It'd be nice to have a really well themed Flyer behind Stealth and Flying Fish (I don't want to know if its not going to be themed though, it would just look ugly).Sorry for going a bit off-topic there.

See > infilling around LC, who told you that? That's one piece of info already backed-up by another member.Old News: A flyer was originally planned but they scrapped plans however, they are still planning to add one in future years. I don't think that they are going to spend money having a company draw up concept plans only to have them scrapped.My theory, is that Thorpe commissioned B&M to design a flyer but to draw up multiple layouts for different areas. The one everyone has seen was the layout for Canada Creek.

We saw some layout of a flying coaster on Canada Creek. No-one ever mentioned anything about that been fake and it does (TBH) looks a lil bit like air's layout. LOLAwkward situation :mellow: If I am wrong that I put my hands up and admit I was wrong.---------People have heard about the extension to LC and quite a few people have told me that multiple coasters are planned for the area around Stealth. Also we do not know the finish form of the islands and all of this is planned and subject to change. All are credited as rumours and such and until there is solid evidence (my fav word) then they stay as that.James, I wouldn't have posted the info about the 3 coasters and infill unless I was sure because I know how people can see this.