Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I can't wait for the themeing! :)I think it would be really cool, if they built like half a saw mill on the lift hill, so you start the descent in darkness and exit into the daylight and into the drop! :)But then again it would already have been in the plans :)

100ft in the air? B)

We are getting the name tomorrow, it's already been confirmed! Everyone knows this that the name will be revealed in the new video, which will tell the rest of ths storyline.If there is some bizarre reason that it's not, I'll jump off a bridge into the ocean and swim away.

Oooooh,, haha!!I made my own topic of Project Dylan because I couldn't find one!! Lol, I'm so thick sometimes!!OMGI was wondering if I was the the only one excited about it!!!I can't wait till tomorrow!! Of course I'm gonna be on the page at midnight... I hope it'll be announced straight away and that others won't be clogging the page so it's slow!! :) I'm guessing it'll be on youtube if they're putting it in a video...What're you thinking bout this age restriction idea?(If it's already been discussed, sorry!)It's not like they can expect us to carry around proof of age?.... can they?

Urrm... no one said any of that at behind the loops. You've been serverly misslead! Samurai re-theme is just a rumour, and always has been. The only people who know are the park themselves I'm afraid!

It says on the website that its 'uncomfirmed'.I hope it does get re-themed though!!

Don't expect it at any particular time, I doubt we'll see it involving 13 time-wise. It will happen, it doesn't matter when really. Just remember, depending on the length, content and setting of the trailer, depends on when the trailer will be released. All trailers are made on day of release, they are just planned before the day.Anyway, Dylan looks great on a foggy / misty day. The past couple of days when there's been these types of mornings, I've seen Dylan. It looks very eerie, dark and creepy. The colour sceme is fantastic for days with that type of weather!