Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Also, what happens if someone looks under 15 but isn't? Imagine the choas caused there. Same for the other way round.

I very much undertsand what you mean :mellow:.I agree with James, currentely looks like a hell of a lot of track in one small area, but I s'pose when it will be finished, all the planned theming and general paths will split it up, like with Nemesis Inferno, as I first thought it was a bit packed in when I saw construction photos of it.

I thought mazes were just 'not recommended' for people under 12?

Nah, I remember being in the queue for 13 and there was an 11yr old kid next to us. He tried to sneak in as over 12 by wearing tall shoes but he got removed by staff.After my experiance on 13, I kinda wish I was removed aswell!

I'm getting a headache:1) What's 13? Someone made a reference to waiting in queue for 132) I agree with james and tpdan it looks messed up but will turn out brillantly 3) Is that an air-time hill under the immelmann turn? (slightly above the station top)4) I was saying that when it comes to tv shows & film it says .......has N (for number) warning because it contains scenes of a sexual nature/violence/strong language. MY POINT! is that maybe it will say something like:Please be advised that X (coaster) (Not XNWO) contains images of etc etc and might be quite scary, something like that*(X is a value and can be used a replacement) (N represents any number)

The ride might have people chopped up into teeny weeny bits, it may squirt out blood. Where the lift hill is, there is a circular saw themeing, there could be a corpse around the blade, indicating that someone got sliced by the saw.There are plenty of thing that people don't know about said Laurence from the behind the loops.

So is there any comfimation of the Dive Loop actually going underground, because I remember someone posted that they saw a large trench similar to the one inside the station building right where the exit of the Dive Loop should be. The pictures are rather ambiguous because it is unclear whether it does or not due to all those trees. :mellow:

A few saws and such? A MASSIVE hole for a few saws :mellow: For a huge hole, I'd expect something huge :mellow:The dive loop from where I have seen, doesn't look that big but from the picture which shows the dive loop, it looks massive, so I'm confused.What's this? :http://themeuk.net/Eurofighter_2009/October/Euro18.jpgIt looks like a dive loop but kinda looks like an Immelmann turn :DDoes anyone have any pictures of this massive hole?

A few saws and such? A MASSIVE hole for a few saws :mellow: For a huge hole, I'd expect something huge :D

Alright, I didn't know it was that big, there'll probably be another headchopper and some more epic themeing. In a way, the revised layout was also a good choice as it means Thorpe can theme more of the track rather than just the station building. :mellow:And that image is of the Immelman Turn taken from in front of Samurai. Although it does look very much like an Immelman Loop or Dive Loop depending on how you look at it.

Do you think now that the coaster is finished and once they've finished all the mechanisms and such, that they start digging out the ground around the coaster to make it an island like planned?I personally don't like the idea as it seems really pointless and makes it look like its not in any themed area, just its own but I do like the water aspect maybe interacting with the ride.