Your Hobbies

Mac

Dont make fun of Phill, I'm getting a mac. Anyway, mine are Theme Parks everywhere, Thorpe Park(as you know), music, cricket, football(and some other sport), graphic design(why does everyone like that?),Thorpe Park,oh wait did I mention that? Oh, and photography and funny silly odd stuff. Stuff like that. :D Alex you aint boring, there just your hobbies. Everyone likes different things. :D

I love writing, anything really, I just need a stimulus, or an idea. I love Psychology, I find it really interesting, and tbh, it has changed the way I do things in my everyday life since I chose it for A- level.I also Love playing the keyboard- I'm a bit slow at reading music, but I just love anything musical. That reminds me I need to upload them vids onto youtube....I love reading, but it has to grab me within the first few pages or I just get bored. Playing Games (hehe yeah I'm still a child really). :( Ok this one might sound cheesy, but I actually just love helping people, I thrive on giving advice to people and I genuinally just want to help them. It makes me feel good tbh.I also love to think alot, and I actually like being by myself sometimes to just sit and think about things- sometimes good, sometimes not so good.And above all, I just like to enjoy everything that I do. I always try to entertain people and make them laugh- I seem to get a kick out of it.God, I talk way tooo much, sorry for longness. :unsure: Oh and obviously theme parks and stuff!

Ok this one might sound cheesy, but I actually just love helping people, I thrive on giving advice to people and I genuinally just want to help them. It makes me feel good tbh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woo, ditto, add that to my list of things I occasionally do!And giving presents, me likes that too, though it's not really a hobby. Heh.Oh, and music, did I allready say that though? Meh XD

Music (playing and listening),Art ,Films, Graphic design ...Would say photgraphy but hard to call it a hobby when my camera is so crap.Not alot to most really but I mainly focus on the my Guitar and art work and looking for new bands and stuff to influence me on the music.I'm more on the creative side as I like it better then the logical side :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love taking photos gatting a digital slr soon :blink: took photography for GCSE. I like goin places. playing on ride simulators. good old nolimits rollercoaster and roller coaster tycoon 3. funny enough I love goin to work. I work in a bakery in Camberley its realy good fun and get loads and loads of free food :mellow:

I love taking photos gatting a digital slr soon :blink: took photography for GCSE. I like goin places. playing on ride simulators. good old nolimits rollercoaster and roller coaster tycoon 3. funny enough I love goin to work. I work in a bakery in Camberley its realy good fun and get loads and loads of free food :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, me too, me too, me too ahh same its good aint it.You can take photogrophy for gcses? lucky. We can do dt grapics and media and stuff but not photography itself.