Saturday 14th Feb - Thorpe Park Open day trip

Marc

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to come with you lot but due to being only 12 and that I don't know any of you AND that my dad won't want to drive me up there just to walk around the park with a bunch of strangers all day, I probably won't come. :huh:

Its what my dad does...:P.However he is by himself, so he's always pretty happy about it, he never gets peace at home anyway, so it's kind of a win-win thing for both of us. I was like 13 when I first met up with people...I think?

Sooo...Basically your saying you don't want me? ;) I won't be offended just tell me the truth, I can understand it will make it more difficult for you all with me being so young, Yeah I understand completley! ;)

Naah when I first met up I was much younger than everyone. It seriously is NOT a problem, so no we aren't saying we dont want you to be there :P.

Well it's looking more and more likley that I will be able to come!My nan will give me some money towwards it,My dad has said it's not a deffinate no but not a deffinate yes!And I have a few questions,1.What rides will be open on the day?2.What is the situation with minors?3.What is the schedual or is it just like a "Let's do________now" sorta thing?Edit:WHOOPS! Sorry! Double post, forgot about my otherone. ;)

Well it's looking more and more likley that I will be able to come!My nan will give me some money towwards it,My dad has said it's not a deffinate no but not a deffinate yes!And I have a few questions,1.What rides will be open on the day?2.What is the situation with minors?3.What is the schedual or is it just like a "Let's do________now" sorta thing?

1. According to the TP website...Chief Ranger's Carousel Colossus Detonator Mr Monkey's Banana Ride Nemesis Inferno Octopus Garden Quantum Rush Time Voyagers Vortex X:\ No Way Out Zodiac However this may not be the final list, and it changes all the time so none of us can really be sure. 2. I don't really know what you mean by 'situation'. There really isn't any situations, you'll be treated normally llike most other people I s'pose. But if there is something you mean you'd have to ask an admin.3. Nope. Apart from the meeting time there is no schedule.

1. According to the TP website...Chief Ranger's Carousel Colossus Detonator Mr Monkey's Banana Ride Nemesis Inferno Octopus Garden Quantum Rush Time Voyagers Vortex X:\ No Way Out Zodiac However this may not be the final list, and it changes all the time so none of us can really be sure. 2. I don't really know what you mean by 'situation'. There really isn't any situations, you'll be treated normally llike most other people I s'pose. But if there is something you mean you'd have to ask an admin.3. Nope. Apart from the meeting time there is no schedule.

What?! No stealth?! OR saw!? OUTRAGE! OUTRAGE I SAY!Well the list seems OK I suppose...

How can you forget that it was your mums bday? And although that Pleasure Beach have stated the rides that will be open over the season, Thorpe will never do this as things happen throughout the season. I mean last year they could of easily said Rush will be open this year and then look what happened!!! Thorpe will never give a final list until the day before as the engineers might find a problem with one of the rides or something might happen on that ride the day before. It's a basic turn up and expect the unexpected.

Well my mum said that it wont affect her B-day at all so I may be able to come after all. But what is the point of the trip? Half the rides will be closed and some people here may only be able to afford going once, like me. So why not go opening day of the MAIN season instead?

Well my mum said that it wont affect her B-day at all so I may be able to come after all. But what is the point of the trip? Half the rides will be closed and some people here may only be able to afford going once, like me. So why not go opening day of the MAIN season instead?

There's usually an open-day trip as well. This one is just for everyone to see each other at a theme park after a 3 month break.