Random

Phill

Hahaha!! I read all of that post in a welsh accent. Out loud, you do it, it's brilliant!

xD everything sounds better with a Welsh accent! And I live in Bristol where there is a serious lack of proper Welsh accents, apart from my RE teacher who I could actually listen to forever :L that's how I love the Welsh accent! ;D

According to new planning permission submitted for Thorpe Park Farm flooding, their new MTDP 2010-2016 will include a new high-impact attraction of a similiar height to Stealth.http://ww2.runnymede.gov.uk/home/latest/wklyplanapps/2009/wk50/Plan_lst.htmAdditional info: Plan 2 of 3 (Page 15)

I had my second HPV vaccine today, it hurt so badly. I thought I was gonna scream when she injected it, and I usually have no problem at all with needles- I actually enjoy it xD and no I'm not a freak (;So then the woman said something rather worrying 'Oh dear, I've drawn a bit of blood' which left me like :| and it's stained the plaster. An injection hasn't hurt me this badly since my booster jabs last year. Sad times. But at the end of the day it's helping to protect me from getting cancer, so I'm willing to put up with a little bit of a sore arm for a few days.

The christmas holidays have finally begun! I can now look forward to 2 weeks of revision and christmas celebrations! Posted ImageI've a very busy week ahead, so chances are that I won't be back on here much until the week after next. I would just like to take this oppertunity to wish you all a wonderful christmas, and a very happy new year.

The christmas holidays have finally begun! I can now look forward to 2 weeks of revision and christmas celebrations! Posted ImageI've a very busy week ahead, so chances are that I won't be back on here much until the week after next. I would just like to take this oppertunity to wish you all a wonderful christmas, and a very happy new year.

Have a great Christmas! :lol:

Today was our last day, it was so awesome between taking pictures of our last Xmas all together at school and watching Russell Howard's Good News in science, watching our school's talent show and just being so freaking happy and excited for Christmas. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a great New Year =]

Today was our last day, it was so awesome between taking pictures of our last Xmas all together at school and watching Russell Howard's Good News in science, watching our school's talent show and just being so freaking happy and excited for Christmas. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a great New Year =]

Glad you had a good last day! :lol: It would have been our last day, but we had a snow day. :P

Glad you had a good last day! :lol: It would have been our last day, but we had a snow day. :P

...................OUTRAGE! Ugggggggh we've had snow in Bristol- but it's been bloomin' sunny and not cloudy! Why couldn't this of happened when we had that crappy weather 3 weeks ago? If it doesn't snow on my birthday, I will be one sad panda :P

...................OUTRAGE! Ugggggggh we've had snow in Bristol- but it's been bloomin' sunny and not cloudy! Why couldn't this of happened when we had that crappy weather 3 weeks ago? If it doesn't snow on my birthday, I will be one sad panda Posted Image

If only this weather could happen in a week's time, it would just be.... perfect. :lol: