Random

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

For one of our units for Year 12 ICT, We have to create a presentation on a particular interest of ours.This interest can be in any country from around the world!What did I choose!..Chessington & Zoo!I am glad to say that it is almost completed.Always nice to be able to do something you have a passion for.(And hopefully get a good grade! :().

• 2 weeks later...

For one of our units for Year 12 ICT, We have to create a presentation on a particular interest of ours.This interest can be in any country from around the world!What did I choose!..Chessington & Zoo!I am glad to say that it is almost completed.Always nice to be able to do something you have a passion for.(And hopefully get a good grade! :)).

I've never been able to do anything like that, and I've almost finished my A-Levels :)

A LEGAL drug known as 'meow meow' led one lad to rip off his own SCROTUM, police said today.Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Lad-ripped-his-scrotum-off.html#ixzz0Y0M5ez53

WOW!That guy must be in a lot of pain!I thought it was bad enough on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' when they eat the kangaroo testicles!This guy has just ripped off his own scrotum!!!!Had to be worth pointing out! :)

I'm having a problem I wonder if anyone can helpI'm trying to transfer songs from iTunes to playlist on iPod. When I disconnect iPod, the song shows up at the very bottom of the selected playlist.I find this to be bloody annoying with a solution being deleting all songs off the iPod playlist and copying all the songs from playlist on iTunes to playlist on iPod.I am wondering if there is some kinda answer to stop this happening.Thanks

WOW!This guy has just ripped off his own scrotum!!!!Had to be worth pointing out! :)

I take your self ripped scrotum and raise you this....http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2744572/Helen-Hodge-allegedly-rips-out-lover-Billy-Duncans-testicles.htmlMost certainly brings a tear to my eyes.

I take your self ripped scrotum and raise you this....http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2744572/Helen-Hodge-allegedly-rips-out-lover-Billy-Duncans-testicles.htmlMost certainly brings a tear to my eyes.

I think it brings tears to my eyes too!I love underneath the picture though where it says "Love Hurts" :) :oIn the males case... How true! :)

I've just found out I have the same birthday as Leigh Halfpenny (beautiful welsh rugby player) and he's only 5 years older than me! And he's also studying at Cardiff Uni as a dental student (which is awesome as I want to be a children or mental health nurse). It was meant to be!! (;Oh happy days.