Random

Phill

I'm back on the forums after having been away for a few days. I must say, it was a bit of a shock at first, but I think that the new layout is really great! Very cool! :)Anyway, I haven't really had much spare time on my hands at all recently, what with incredible amounts of school work / work / band playing / sports etc. Despite the large amounts of stress I'm currently under, I am happy now, finding out today that I'm going to Thorpe Park on 17th October, and the best thing is that we're staying until 10pm! I actually can't wait! The longest I stayed on a Fright Night was 7pm, so I'm really looking forward to having all that time in the park! :DAnyway, just thought I'd say how good the forum's looking! Well done guys!

Just look at the date! 21st of september, my god year 11 is flowing by faster then I thought it was! I'm actually rather spooked by it its not even 2 months before I take my GCSE mock exams :).This may be boring to you if your in younger years or have already left school, but my god use the time given well! I need to complete my history coursework by tuesday and I'm not even half way through it! looks like an after school session with the teacher tomorrow :D Anyway just think its waht just under 3 weeks 'till FN begins! I doubt I will go more then twice this year. RANDOM: I'm stuck in this position as the laptop charger decided to kill itself and only work in certain postion and I need a drink thats just over a meter away, damn I wish I could move closer! I like long posts :D But its a shame I cant be bothered to write one, I saw if you cant read a long post you cant write a long post and by god I get distracted easily!EDIT: I managed to move in the end! Also I am listening to aerosmith - I dont wana miss a thing.

I completely understand where you are coming from with the school bit. I'm in year 11 now as well, and the amount of homework we've had so far is just incredible! We started our Statistics Coursework, English Coursework, and French and Spanish coursework all this week, and it's only Wednesday! I'm so snowed under with work at the moment, and it feels that as soon as you get some off of your shoulders, more and more just gets piled on! I've been getting really stressed this week, I really just need to relax and turn it down a notch. I know what you mean though, even though we are working hard, I can't believe how quickly the time is going! I've already had 3 weeks of school! I didn't realize how much harder year 11 was going to be than year 10! At the moment, I'm doing 2 hours of homework per night, and that's not even with revision included! So with revision on top of that, is almost 3/4 hours. I'm seriously going to calm down though, there's no point getting this worked up about school if it's actually causing me so much stress.

I completely understand where you are coming from with the school bit. I'm in year 11 now as well, and the amount of homework we've had so far is just incredible! We started our Statistics Coursework, English Coursework, and French and Spanish coursework all this week, and it's only Wednesday! I'm so snowed under with work at the moment, and it feels that as soon as you get some off of your shoulders, more and more just gets piled on! I've been getting really stressed this week, I really just need to relax and turn it down a notch. I know what you mean though, even though we are working hard, I can't believe how quickly the time is going! I've already had 3 weeks of school! I didn't realize how much harder year 11 was going to be than year 10! At the moment, I'm doing 2 hours of homework per night, and that's not even with revision included! So with revision on top of that, is almost 3/4 hours. I'm seriously going to calm down though, there's no point getting this worked up about school if it's actually causing me so much stress.

I'm up to date on all mine, except business studies which I can only do at school, but I only have one task to complete for that, also I'm under no pressure now, iv literally finished everything.Also,http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/lady-gaga/video/paparazzi-livethis video is BRILLIANT, the ending is phenomenal but gross at the same time!

I think I've had a slight allergic reaction to this skin cream stuff with oatmeal in it. I started using it after I finished my 2 week course of steriod cream for my skin on the top of my arms (I have these weird spot things that can get very painful and when the burst this pussy stuff comes out). So the doc decideds she'll put me on this oatmeal cream to help soothe it and keep it moisterised. Bad times, I've got these big boil things on my shoulders and my legs have been itching. So merh, a slight reaction it. Sucks. And I've also got a massive bruise on my arm from a blood test. It looks like a small galaxy is forming on my arm.