Random

Phill

Went out for a walk with my friend today and we visited the duckie ponds ;D because we're all cool and such. We walked through the woods which looked really pretty in the snow ^.^It started snowing a wee bit when we were out and being the idiots we are, walked up a hill, only to realise we'd have to find a way to get back down it again once we were at the top. I mean we're not co-ordinated at the best of times, let alone going down a gert icy hill :/ but in the end we slid down on our bums :o

I feel we have loads of intreasting people here :o.

I'm not saying that you aren't all interesting in person, actually I know for a fact that there are loads of really great people on here. It's just on the forum itself, without people like Peter, Outfit, Mark9, Neilfever and Chris, this would be an incredibly boring place to go.

I really dislike the people that are still off and I am back!

You think you've been hard done by with this!? :lol::D:P:D :DI'm not actually angry with Keith, he's too cool. But I do hate my school for not giving us even one day off, even under 14 inches of snow. ¬_¬