Random

Phill

Joe says:kcherries <3Sebastian - Brace yourselves against the mighty warrior says:tahnks for the info (Y)Joe says:I'm eating about 100 of umjeezSebastian - Brace yourselves against the mighty warrior says:thats greatJoe says:I could seriouslyeat cherries for englandSebastian - Brace yourselves against the mighty warrior says:thanksJoe says:your welcome =]Sebastian - Brace yourselves against the mighty warrior says:I'm going to kill myselfJoe says:yaaySebastian - Brace yourselves against the mighty warrior says:your inane conversation abotu cherries*cries*Joe says:awwsI'm only joking sebby webby

^^ Errrm! I'd just like to put a warning to everyone that that site contains images and material that people may find disturbing and offensive, including images of a sexually explicit nature (not that you can call that, sexual at all, but yeh) ;)Moving on, favourite word of the day: vestibule (Y).You can use in so many convos. Like, a vestibule of chocolate, or a vestibule of crabs.Also, my favourite quote of the day: "Today Big Brother has filled the vestibule with vomit".I like the simple things tbh ;)