Stealth

Dan_Rush

Stealth was closed for most of today until about 4.30 when it opened. We had just joined the queue for Saw when the Stealth opening announcement was made so hot-footed it over. They kept it open until 5.30 as well, which I thought was pretty good. It's also the only time I've ever seen the front row queue going all the way down the stairs!

That's what I don't get.Top Thrill Dragster is twice the height and faster and yet it only has a seatbelt and lapbar, yet Stealth, slower and lower has OSTR's.Any reason for this, or is it health and saftey doing their bit?Apologies if this has been mentioned in the thread beforehand.

I get the feeling it's a knee jerk reaction to all the deaths and controversy over the T-bar a few years back. After all Hydro used to run fine with a T-bar and now it doesn't. Kingda Ka is essentially a taller TTD and yet thats fully kitted with orange OTSR's.

^Yes, Stealth usually does suffer during Fright Nights, If you think about all of the launch machinery; it will get tired and have problems if constantly used for a long period of time without a break. This is probably what the problem is during fright nights and other long days. Anyone have any pics of the new restraints? I am visiting soon, but just wanted too see if they had any major changes? :blush: