SAW: The Ride

Mark9

When we first walked into the building in the SAW queueline, I said to my friend, "Wow, this looks just like the corridor where that man got shot in the head by a rifle on Saw 1. Ow, they should have put a rifle in here!" 2 seconds later. Bang! Lol.That just shows you that Thorpe and Lionsgate just think of every little detail when designing the theming of the ride.

ahhh rite well shows how much I know :D cos I aint been there yet :ninja: well they probably think that if the ride is closed then there is no point having the shop open because people arent gonna bother going over there if the rides not open?

I can understand where you are coming from (most people will ride and then buy a souvenir to remember their ride), but to be honest, I would just go over to the shop anyway. Remember, they also sell non-SAW things like Chocolate and drinks, so Thorpe Park will keep the store open whatever the weather for maximum profit.