SAW: The Ride

Mark9

wahoo-as oflast tuesday I have now been on saw 47 times and I cant believe it.after the first time then billys speach isboring.he sais(youare strapped into a mechanicaldevice)we are actually strapped into a chair which is attached to a car which is attached to the mechanicl device.IT IS CALLED A CHAIR.me and my mate always make that joke now because the speach is so boring.we always take the mic out of first time riders on the second car and when he sais (liveordie make your choice) we say.were going to die-everyone then screamsand it is so funny.

Also, I can't believe how much I love the body on the floor during the inline twist. It's get better every time I ride!

That body is the worst thing on Saw. So cheap and horrible, and you can tell it's a last minute add-on. They could have at least put some blades that poke up from the ground or through the wall during construction.

Oh that's the sort of sound I was imagining. :) , It's been a while since I've been on and I swear there wasn't anything last time :PEdit: , also , have they turned up the audio inside the que building yet? Last time I rode it was so quiet and you couldn't make out what he was saying , also you lost the atmospheric, booming bass :P

Edit: , also , have they turned up the audio inside the que building yet? Last time I rode it was so quiet and you couldn't make out what he was saying , also you lost the atmospheric, booming bass :)

When I went last Monday, the station music was plenty loud enough.

Has anyone been recently and seen that guy called CARL he is well scary and he bangs the fences and stuff and walks up and down the stairs and just scares me everytime all he does is scare but still its pretty scary and wen he stands out the front he is very scary he just looks at you and points and does nothing else but that its so freaky lol anyone no who I mean I love him so much he is very goo at his job he works on stealth and nemesis as well x thanks guys wb xxx

Did any of you see the queue on the 24th of July? Apparently it was the same on the 23rd, but it only ever reached 45 mins and most of the time it was half an hour! Everything else was under 45 mins as well so we got on Saw 3 times in a row, then all of the other rides at least once! At about 1pm the Saw queue reached 10 mins so we got in the queue, then loads of other people were hacking it into the line! When we came off it was about 45 mins. Result!I can officially say that the Park itself was the quietest I have seen it, and at the last hour all the queues were under 20 mins! :)

Edit: , also , have they turned up the audio inside the que building yet? Last time I rode it was so quiet and you couldn't make out what he was saying , also you lost the atmospheric, booming bass :)

I don't think they will turn it up louder either, as apparently it was too loud and damaging the speakers. I don't know why they even have Bose speakers inside the queue line if they are not used to their full potential.

• 2 weeks later...