SAW: The Ride

Mark9

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up riding at about 9:15, entered the que at 6:15...Another 2 breakdown's were the cause, but it meant I got to ride Saw: The Ride in pitch black, with the park ahead deadly silent, with Fright Night lights on and no other ride running. :)Was brilliant and the best ride I've had on it.

Ended up riding at about 9:15, entered the que at 6:15...Another 2 breakdown's were the cause, but it meant I got to ride Saw: The Ride in pitch black, with the park ahead deadly silent, with Fright Night lights on and no other ride running. :)Was brilliant and the best ride I've had on it.

lucky,very lucky.

Yeah I had a night ride on Saw on Tuesday. Favorite night ride in the park! By far! The queue is a lot better with no light comming in and so is the bathroom scene as you can actually see it. I now REALLY wish Animation 7 was in the dark aswell as the lift hill. Would add a whole lot more to it. Needs some Red and Green lights though. The white lights are too much of a atmosphere killer.

Probably was great, but you had to q 3 hours for it!