Thorpe Park trip plans

Hi there, I'm goin on tuesday next week, just wonderin if anyone else is goin, I'm goin with my little bro, n hes gonnna be doin my head in all day, so please if anyone is goin say, I dont want to be a larry ;)

I'm thinking of going on either next Tuesday or Friday (Tuesday I have no exams, and Friday is my last exam), so might be able to join you, if that's OK.Not much of a reason to celebrate the end of MY exams, I've only done 4! Maybe it's a celebration of having the thought of a celebration.

I'm thinking of going on either next Tuesday or Friday (Tuesday I have no exams, and Friday is my last exam), so might be able to join you, if that's OK.Not much of a reason to celebrate the end of MY exams, I've only done 4! Maybe it's a celebration of having the thought of a celebration.

lol, ive been I went tuesday 1st ;), it was a good day n I cant believe I got my bro on saw the ride n saw alive, hes only 11, n he dont usually go on roller coasters n that ;)

Right I want you all to get out your crystal balls and predict how busy it's going to be on Monday 28th June. Only joking, but I would greatly appreciate any genuine advice on how busy you'll think it'll be on this date, using your theme park experience and knowledge. Nothing like queue times, just quiet, medium or heaving would do the trick. :)

Thanks Marc, I'm only asking because it's between going then or on a Saturday. The disadvantage with going on a Monday is that we have to wait for an off-peak train which wouldn't get us to the park until 11.30am, whereas on a Saturday we could get there for opening. I'm trying to weigh up whether its worth going on a Monday with less time on park but its more likely to be quiet, or on a Saturday with more time on park but with bugger queues.

Arriving at 11:30 though, even on a Monday you're looking at hour queues for Colossus/Saw. If you plan well you can get a lot of rides in during the first hour of park opening so I suggest you go for the Saturday. I went on a Saturday in June once and it wasn't really too bad so you might be alright.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...