Thorpe Park trip plans

Seemed the most appropriate place to put this..As many on here will know, I live in Chertsey. Unfortunately, this means that a lot of traffic heading towards TP is near me, and I get to watch to lovely queues that can build up. Yesterday and today, traffic has been going from the Twnersh roundabout, all down through Chilsey Green Road and Pyrcroft Road and up to Bell Bridge (over Chertsey Train station). All some points, it has even reached Sir William Perkins School over the bridge. It is like this more or less from 9:30-11. Whenever this happens, the park is usually closed off at some point during the day as it hits capacity - but as far as I'm aware, this has not been the case yet, though I do think the park has been close to hitting capacity of both these days. Before anyone asks, these cars aren't people by themselves or in work uniform - they are with teens / families / etc. Anyone who has twigged on will realise that this traffic is building after the park opens. So basically, I'd advise anyone who is planning on going before the end of the holidays (particularly tomorrow and Friday) to get there for before opening - especially if you pass through Chertsey - to avoid this. I know what I'm saying is slightly obvious and a bit pointless, but I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow or Friday sees the park hit capacity.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha well Rich started this legendary "catch phrase" if you will. Basically, when Rich and Co visited Legoland, He bought a Chocolate Waffle and I asked him if he wanted Sprinkles on top and he said no. But ever since that moment it has become a private joke between us and co. :D

• 2 weeks later...