Thorpe Park trip plans

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... well I am knew to the meet-up thing but I might be going on the 17th of May but my friend just texted me saying he can't come. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is going on the 17th and if you could be kind enough to let me tag along with you. I'm not to keen on the idea of being on my own at Thorpe. If you don't mind me coming but not going on that exact date I might be able to come so just say the date and I will let you know. I would love to meat some of you people to see the face behind the username :( Thanks

Ok... well I am knew to the meet-up thing but I might be going on the 17th of May but my friend just texted me saying he can't come. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is going on the 17th and if you could be kind enough to let me tag along with you. I'm not to keen on the idea of being on my own at Thorpe. If you don't mind me coming but not going on that exact date I might be able to come so just say the date and I will let you know. I would love to meat some of you people to see the face behind the username ;) Thanks

I'm going sometime in May not sure when but if it is around the 17th then you can tag alone with me and my friends if you want. I will let you know Harry. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Next visit = 22nd MayFuture Visits = 26th May25th June6th July8th July14th August9th September10th September26th September22nd October27th OctoberThats roughly my visits for this year may add a few extra in though :) I love September for visits we go back to school really late and we have an exeat half way through, also its great becuase kids are going back to school and people will have gone in summer holidays so weekends are quiet aswell.

Next visit = 22nd MayFuture Visits = 26th May25th June6th July8th July14th August9th September10th September26th September22nd October27th OctoberThats roughly my visits for this year may add a few extra in though :) I love September for visits we go back to school really late and we have an exeat half way through, also its great becuase kids are going back to school and people will have gone in summer holidays so weekends are quiet aswell.

Very well organized! I'm impressed! ;)

Next visit = 22nd MayFuture Visits = 26th May25th June6th July8th July14th August9th September10th September26th September22nd October27th October

I must say I think its pretty weird that you have planned your Thorpe trips for the next 5 months. :)

My plan ahead involves knowing I am going somewhere, and trying to make Thorpe fit into those plans. Tim, you are sad ;)My known likely trips are:Monday 25th May (Enroute to Europe)Friday, June 26th (Enroute to Europe)Saturday 11th July (after MJ):)

• 2 weeks later...