Thorpe Park trip plans

• 9 months later...

Evening all,I was planning to go with friends next week, we still are in fact (on Tuesday if anyone cares, but I digress...). But the keeno within has taken over, and after some last minute rota changes at work, I'm off to meet Swarm tomorrow also.It has been too long in the coming, this feeling deep in the gut of good things to come. It has been lacking of recent years. But we currently have one very excited 29 year old bouncing round on the sofa, giddy with excitmennt...!Is it sad to make the 4 hour round trip on one's tod to meet this beast? Thought not!Enjoy it ladies and gentlemen. Lets have some fun :)Regards,Dodge

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna be going on the 6th May with my little brother and his mates (their all at that everything rude and such is better than sliced bread -_-) can anyone think of how I couod make my day a bit better because ive gotta look after them.

Also if anyone did wanna meet up its be cool. Id be able to talk 'coaster' to someone that actually understands then XD

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm going next tuesday (19th June), just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up, coz all the people I'm going with dont have the same concept of rides that I do, and id like to be able to talk coaster with at leaest 1 person. Also, everyone bar me is a girl (college trip - makeup department) so I dunno if that could sway anyone :P

• 3 months later...