Closed Rides

Ash

Well reliabilty was prett much horrific last year too, when it was open March til November, so there isnt much of a difference. Id like to add that places like SF Magic Mountain and Knotts Berry Farm are open all year, with it only being closed on christmas day (I think?), and they both have better reliability than thorpe. 5 rides closed in a day in september is bad. (Sort of 4, as mr.moenkeys hasnt actually a problem). So when we say "it could be worse", it could, but then it could always be worse, but still having 1 ride closed let along 5 will make queues for other rides bigger, and let down lots of guests who might have travelled miles upon miles to ride a few rides, only to find them closed.Heck its fine for us, we are people who already have been on these rides numurous times, but most people wont have, so 1 ride down might be a major dissapointment to them, and build up queues for other rides and generally make them not enjoy their visit as much as they could, unlike us, who dont care, as we've done it already.

Thing is to most guests aslong as stealth, nemesis and Colossus are open they will be pritty much happy, as there the rides people travel for, I dont have a clue whats going on with the closed rides at the moment but I hope for thorpes sake Samurai, Rush and Slammer are back soon.

Maybe so but it doesn't mean those closed rides won't make a difference. You wouldn;'t think Toadies at Chessington would matter but people get so attitudey over the smallest things.