Closed Rides

Ash

S&S love using air pressure to run their rides, it's very inovative I must say. But air is a gas (or a mixture of gases if you want to get technical), gases are hard to control and when they arn't controlled properly and make the ride go out of sync, computers don't like it and throw a wobbly. So S&S rides using air are pretty doomed from the word go.

S&S just use it stupidly. Flying Jumbos and Berry Bouncers use compressed air to run and are 2 of the most reliable rides in the park, same with air-gates.

Sorry, but I'm gunna post here about this, to reiterate Marc's post.Please do not ask wether we know it's closed or not, if we knew, we wouldn't be at liberty to say. Unless it's soemthing blatently obvious, like maybe not operating today, because it's missing a swing. Common sense.

I went on Sunday and detonator was still closed. I was told there was a problem with the cable which pulls you up to the top. Also during the day the rapids and loggers brokedown but the rest of the park was fine all day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there was also a problem with x no way out, we had just entered the fastrack queue and we were told to leave and return later due to a problem. Not sure what it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Well after a week of being open, Detonator is yet again closed. This actually ffrustrates me more than it has, considering that Detonator has now been closed about 75% of this year.Woopty Doo for Thorpe Park Manias best ride of 2007.EDIT: Yeah I know, it is still a very good ride :rolleyes:.

Edited by TPDan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...