Thorpe Park Website

Chloebell

I can't seem to find a thread for the website, so I though I'd start one.Just wondering, does the 'Rides Currently Unavaliable' widget actually work? I have never seen any rides listed here, even when I know for a fact that they're down. Also, does the website go down perodically for additions or randomly due to difficulties? ThanksPs. I've only just joined so please forgive me if I've gone about this wrong :o

The ride availability widget does work and rides where listed on there at the beginning of the season. The rides will only be listed on that section if they are going to be unavailable from the morning and throughout the day. If a ride experiences technical difficulties during the day it will not be added to the list as rides do frequently shut down and re-open so it would not be possible to keep updating the list.Also, it seems that both the Chessington and Thorpe Park website are down at the moment. (This now seems to have been fixed)

Thanks for the info guys. I wanted to know if it was worth checking it before a trip, but it seems rides may still be down when I get there, even if they weren't in the morning. Never mind, I suppose even if I did know what'll be down I can't do anything about it :o

Thats always the best way to look at it. The likelyhood is that unfortunately rides will experience technical difficulties during the duration of your busy, but hopefully if there are no rides listed as unavailable on the website, everything should be open from the morning when you enter the park.

Slammer is such a unreliable ride, the amount of new parts it must of had B) Ah well at least S&S's other creation at Thorpe is running well, for like the first time ever.Just Out of intrest what sort of angle did it stop at, so like closer to verticle, hortizontal, or the other horizontal, upside down?

• 5 weeks later...

Just tried to go on The site and when I enter the address a white page appears with this text:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in C:\Inetpub\ftproot\ThorpePark\index.php on line 44is the site down or is it just my pc? :P

Nah its down, same with mine, I'm sure it will be back up and running soon.