My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to those who have voted and/or entered! :PThis weeks winner is... *Drum Roll*AeRo! Fantastic picture :) .On to a bit of sad news , at the moment I'm considering not doing this challenge for a bit as I feel that whatever I do there won't be many entries or votes, It's a shame as I really do thoroughly enjoy doing this Photo Challenge :P . Even if I don't do it for a few weeks it won't be the end of it permanently though :)

Woo Hoo I won again... how did that happen? I only saw a vote for James6, from me :) As far as stoppping the competition goes, DON'T!I think we all like it, but maybe you need to be a bit more formal with the entry times and voting times. We can't all be online on a Friday night to vote ... I was working til 11pm and cam home to no internet. So maybe the compo runs from Sunday to Friday, with voting starting then until, say Sunday night at 7pm which is when the winner is announced and the new competition set?Just a thought :)

Welcome to the New-er Fresh-er Photo ChallengeChanges going to be made. ( With lots and lots of help from JoshC.4 , and also many thanks to Mark9 for Pinning the topic ) - Basically , thinking about it we didn't think you guys had enough time to vote or too take the picture or to find the picture or whatever it was that you guys took your time to do :)So now the way it's going to work:-Each Challenge will last 2 weeks-Then Voting time will last 2 days-You are from now on known as "Snappers" ;)Also, Looking back I can see how it's been a bit "bland/ generic " . Hopefully various subtle little differences will change this.Therefore I present to YOU the first Task.Double or Nothing2 operating rides. ( That's all the advice/ guidance you'll be getting from now on )Good Luck fellow SnappersDid I mention that Snappers who do not enter will be demoted from "Snapper" to... 'Boring Old Person Who Takes Pictures But Decides Not To Enter Them For Unknown Reasons Which Cannot Be Understood' ;) Of course all feedback is appreciated good or terrible.Enjoy ;)Closing date for you Snappers this week is 11/9/09Assume you have to have taken the picture unless otherwise stated.

Woops , forgot to mention.This weeks challenge to see if the amount of entries drastically increases, you do NOT have to be the person who took the picture as long as you credit whoever did, however I don't think this will carry on and the next challenge will more than likely be back to where you have to take the picture yourself.Sorry for not clearing that up.

Woops , forgot to mention.This weeks challenge to see if the amount of entries drastically increases, you do NOT have to be the person who took the picture as long as you credit whoever did, however I don't think this will carry on and the next challenge will more than likely be back to where you have to take to picture yourself.Sorry for not clearing that up.

Oh I see. ;)TPM: http://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/viewphoto/2276

Personally I don't think that meets the criteria set. Without zooming or anything else I can only see one ride that's clearly in operation, and as the whole idea of this "Mission" (:P) , is to get a picture of 2 rides in operation, I'm afraid it won't be counted. Of course feel free to edit your post and swap it to an appropriate picture though :P

Personally I don't think that meets the criteria set. Without zooming or anything else I can only see one ride that's clearly in operation, and as the whole idea of this "Mission" (:P) , is to get a picture of 2 rides in operation, I'm afraid it won't be counted. Of course feel free to edit your post and swap it to an appropriate picture though :P

Wait...your not talking about my picture right?