My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This weeks winner is...Drum Rull :PRossafc!!Well done , awesome picture :PNext weeks challenge is going to be 2 weeks long , I am trying it this week as I am away for 10 days from friday, so thought it would be a good time to try it.This weeks challenge is to " To get the best picture of any Merlin park"It's a very general topic this week and I've chosen and I'm hoping that's going to get more entries and keep more people interested for a longer time. :PTo clear up , it can be a ride or area in a Merlin Park Good Luck :):P

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks competition ends this Sunday.

James, try extending it beyond Merlin Parks

I never really thought of that to be honest, but its worth a shot :PWill be interesting to see pictures from other parks.This weeks challenge has been changed to... :P"To get the best picture you can of ANY park"Let the hundreds of entries begin :P Those with existing entries for this week still stand unless you wish to change them.Good luck :P

I think you are correct :)Not even going to bother with voting, people who've entered in this weeks challenge are obviously able to re-enter the same picture as this challenge has been ended early.The winner of course is AeRo with his stunning picture.Nice little tactical move getting me to tweak the challenge in your favour :P Anyway well done :) * Round of Applause*This weeks challenge will run from now till next Sunday Another General one purely because I'm short of ideas at the moment and until it becomes a bit more popular, I don't want to risk doing challenges which the majority won't be able to/can't be bothered to enter :D" To get the best picture you can of any Roller Coaster at ANY park"Thanks to all who have entered this week, sorry for ending early, but I think it was a unanimous decision it was a one-horse race.Good luck to all once again.Lets just hope AeRo doesn't have some other stunning picture from Phantasialand :D