Security

MiniShinny

Question

This topic is quite err... interesting! BPPB can search everyone because they dont get as many guests as thorpe, search every guest upon entry to thorpe would mean if your at the back of the queue that could contain over 10 thousand people you wouldnt even get into the park... yeh hmm... random! I do like BP's wristband thing though, would stop anybody breaking into the park!

I have never been searched and I don't want to get searched, it's just a waste of time for me. Okay I understand some people need to get searched but if you think about it, no one gets searched on the London Underground, so random searches at Thorpe Park at least means it's more secure than the Underground and other places, so really need to stop worrying. We live in a policed state as it is we don't need to get everyone searched wherever they go.

Sorry but I totally disagree, thorpe park is a totally different environment to the underground, the amount of people ive seen have things taken off them / refused entry to the park after search's prove that these search's are needed and the more the better.

This topic is quite err... interesting! BPPB can search everyone because they dont get as many guests as thorpe

Yet they have the highest attendance of amusement parks in the uk (look at that yearly report thingy posted on here when it comes out). Yes, that makes sense.

Yet they have the highest attendance of amusement parks in the uk (look at that yearly report thingy posted on here when it comes out). Yes, that makes sense.

Does PBB get the burst of guests that Thorpe gets? It's been a while since I last went to Blackpool but I'd imagine there's a flow of people going in as opposed to Thorpe which peaks at 10 and very quickly dissipates.