Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Guest thorpe101

The park is yours for the next 10 years what do yuo do.Set it out like this2007)2008)2009)2010)2011)2012)2013)2014)2015)2016)2017)I'll post mine later

2007) Flying Fish (obviously as its already there)+Tidal Waves Fire feature comes back.2008) A nice refurbishment of the park. Infernos volcano finished+water feature comes back. Overall park clean up.2009) New flying roller coaster comes in Canada creek with a BIG pretzel loop with really good theming. Flying through trees, narrowly dodging rocks etc etc. 2010) Basically no new major things. Loggers Leap returning. Maybe a couple new kids rides.2011) Maybe Colossus have a new coat of paint so it don't look so scratched up? Same colour though. Apart from that basically same as 2010.2012) Zodiac replaced by a top spin like ripsaw with great theming, a tense atmosphere with great music. 2013) Probs wont happen in real life but with me? A new floorless coaster one of the new islands! Perfect. Oh and with GOOD Music and theming blah blah blah.2014) Another refurbishment of the park with things spruced up a bit and basically stuff like that.2015) A new flat ride on one of the new ilsands. Presumably the one with the coaster so they sit next to each other so it will have the feel of the floorless coaster and similar theming. Maybe it could be a discus like maelestrom or something. Or maybe a ride like chaos or move it or submission maybe?2016) Nothing really.2017)And also nothing really.Thats it from Daniel's Thorpe park.Admin Edit : Please read through you're post before posting it, I have had to change alot of spelling errors in the post and the grammar used is poor. I suggest downloading Firefox which has a built in spell checker Get Firefox

Aww Holly your too kind =P2007) X revamp. Flying Fish returns. Parkwide audio changes. 2008) Complete ride effects refurb. Tidal effects return, Rumba shower, Medusa water feature on Colossus, Loop geysers on Ninferno, smoke effects on Stealth. Bushes and shrubs planted around Flying Fish. Hotel construced. ORIGINAL SOURCE END TIDAL WAVE SPONSERSHIP.2009) Floorless rollercoaster in Canada Creek. 4 inversions, long, good interaction with Loggers Leap and queuelines. Colossus track and supports repainted. Cleanup of the Beach, pools cleaned. 2010) Land infills to create new islands. Removal of Wet Wet Wet. Park cleanup. Refurbishment of Depth Charge. Zodiac repainted to original colours. X:/ No Way Out to have lasers and strobe lights installed in the ride area, trains turned to face forwards. 2011) Family ride like Griffins Galleon installed in place of Wet Wet Wet. Themed to Neptunes Kingdom. Infilling continues. Entrance bridge repaired. WWTP Stealthside to have new adverts recorded and new Big Bob safety announcements added. Lake Show added. 2012) New islands completed. Octopus gardens rides removed. Replaced with more family rides for children. Arena cleanup. Mrs Hippos Fungle Safari removed and replaced with a safari style boat ride similar to the Tropical Travels, including real animals from the Farm maybe :) 2013) Rush and Slammer to recieve stenciled artwork (like Samurai has). One island to be themed to a haunted area, with a ghost house similar to Wicked Witches Haunt, indoors obviously- NO LASER BLASTERS! New shopping facility like the mega store opens on a new island. 2014) Teacups refurbished, new cups and exterior/roof repainted. Detonator refurbishment. All queueline tv's repaired. Audio systems upgraded. Pirates 4D changed to a different film. 2015) 2 Flat rides added to islands. X:/ No Way Out to be replaced with indoor LIM coaster of a similar theme, indoors. Path cleanups, chewing gum power washed off, possible replacement of queueline fences with new ones. Effects maintainted as most of them probably will have broken again. Rumba Rapids cleaned up and repainted. 2016) Canada Creek Burger King replaced with a Canadian / wood themed McDonalds. Final flat ride constructed on Islands.2017) New rollercoaster on Treasure Island. Area themed to pirates, pirate ship ride also installed. New coaster to be a Vekoma Mine Train, no inversions, very heavily themed.Yes Thorpe would be amazing if I owned it. Ha.

2008)Park opening April 25th, after a massive tidy up of themeing and general cleaning.2009)New coaster, new hotel. Island one completed, with Rameses Revenge moved onto it. Lose Zodiac to Chessington. Path going from Stealth jetty, up to the new island. 2010)Removal of Large area of Neptune's Beach, but leave the small section. Uproot Depth charge, with it facing towards the dome. Open that area up with paths. Island two completed, with a path going through between the Fish and Stealth's Maintenance shed, up towards island two, and another bridge connecting Island One and Two. Vortex moved up to Island 2. Colossus Re-Tracking.2011)Again, park opens month late, for cleaning. Island 3 Completed, with Rush moved up. Path going from Island 2 up to it, with a path connecting to the peninsular. In other words, about 100 metres above FF.2012)I predict a....Vekoma! Exactly like James's idea, with Blade from AT, themed as a Pirate Ship. Vekoma Pirate, with no Inversions. Well themed, taking the time out to complete this. Quantum leaves.2013)Replace Samurai, Maybe with another brand new Top Scan, or leaving the area bare. Park opens month late. You know the drill :)2014)Remove Tidal, and replace with an Aquatrax. Remove all the buildings around KFC, up to Detonator area, to help fit. 2015) Detonator removed, and replace with two together, which has higher capacity.2016)Bollinger and Mabillard Mega Coaster, to fit around the whole park, like teh new 'Hollywood:The Ride' in Japan. Station where Neptunes Beach used to be.2017)Drain whole leake, into other subsidary lakes. I know this wouldn;t happen, but it would help.

2007) Close the Park in after the Easter Hoildays for about 3 weeks to sort things out. Improve ride realiability, park tidy up, repairs and refurbishments, and fix all Ride effects such as Colossus's waterful, Rumba's shower, Nemesis' volocano effects, Tidal's fire and water towers (and get rid of Orginal Source Sponsorship), Stealth's smoke machine and X's misters. Also changing X again instead of red and blue lights, make them green, white and blue instead, and add freaky robots at the break stops blowing water and air on the riders. Also add strobes and spotlights aswell. And basically just get everything going. Including the return of Single Rider and Fastrack systems on Slammer, Rush, Samurai and Detonator...and Unlimited Fastrack.2008) Add a new Top Spin in Lost City (land infill) and call it Flash. The theme will be about an antient temple (like Tomb Raider, but not) and have all broken parts of the temple scattered around the area. Along with a great new revamp of the beach. Repaint Wet Wet Wet and add waterfalls and waterjets around Depth Charge and the beach itself and a "Gold Hunt" game near snakes and ladders play area. And repaint Zodiac Colossus's Track and Supports and spice things up.2009) New B&M Flyer called "Breeze" in Canada Creek. With brillant theming, queuelines, soundtracks and a brillant ride! And new Dance (Rodeo) ride in Amity Cove called Dishock.2010) New Fastrack and Single Rider systems. Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, Slammer, Rush, X:/ No Way Out, Samurai, Tidal Wave, Loggers Leap, Rumba Rapids, Detonator, Flying Fish, Dishock, Breeze and Vortex will now have Single Rider and Fastrack. Fastrack packages from ?7 and Single Rider will now need a wristband which cost ?1. And park tidy up, repairs and refurbishments.2011) New themed Car Park with Ride models scattered everywhere, and selections will be named after Rides. And new amazing Park Entrance!!!...

My Thorpe Park:2007) Flying Fish Returns With A faster Speed (35 MPH) With 2 Circuits Around The Track, 2 Swings On Rush & 3 Full Height Swings & Noise Level Reduced Out Of The Huge Air Pressure Tanks2008) Logger's Leap Refurbish (this does not mean a SPONSER!! if there was a sponser the dark tunnel would be yellow with ruber ducks on it if Imperial Leather came & destroyed it!) A GENRAL TIDY UP2009) The Worlds Most Intense B&M Floorless RollerCoaster. 5 Inversions, an Immelman, Zero G Roll, A Giant Loop & 2 Corksrews. This Ride Would Get You With In Inchs Of The Ground & Flying Over Trees And Swirving Into UnderGround Tunnels(like Alton Tower's AIR). A New Coat Of Paint On Colossus. Complete ride effects refurb. Tidal effects return, Rumba shower, Medusa water feature on Colossus, Loop geysers on Nemesis Inferno, smoke effects on Stealth. Bushes and Trees planted around Flying Fish As Well As Water Falls.2010) Nemesis Inferno's Volcano Finished, A Second Detonator Tower (Same Height 115FT) & A New Film in Pirates 4D. The Rumba Rapids Is Changed Back To: Thunder River With Calyspo Themeing. Zodiac Is Repainted To Its Original Colours.2011) Neptunes Bech Is Completly Removed With Depth Charge & The New Area Will Be Called: Treasure Island Or Pirates Cove. This New Park Land/Zone/Area Will Have A Treasure Hunting Thing (Like At Chessington Next To Dargon Falls). Themeing & Story Lines Will Be Finished On Most Of The Lost Ciy Ride, They Will Also Have A Moto; E.G. Samurai, The Mighty Warrior And So On.2012) Junior Coaster With A Minimum Height Restriction of 0.9 Meters Tall Is Added To Pirates Cove Or Treasure Island. The RollerCoaster Will Be 45Ft Tall.Can't Be Bothered To Type ANything Else!!!

Ahh, but the volcano is finished wink.gif

Of course I have Joe, but as Dann said, why do they need to? I would like them to, but they don't need to. I would rather have what we have at the moment, than a steel shed on it's own, for Maintenance and Station.

Which is what I said??

• 1 month later...

Whether people see the back of Nemesis Inferno or not is irrelevant - it should still be finished. The one person who sees the big nasteness of tin has had the whole theme destroyed for them. But its not just the back, we still have some big fat off red tin box shoved oh so lovingly left, right and center on us that its hard to imagine Nemesis inferno anything more than a generic B&M coaster with a quater of a fibre glass volcano and some nice trees. Which is ashame, but its got so much it could offer.Cliche coming. Sorry folks - but Phantsialand. Take mystery castle - its themed right the way around, inside and out, from top to bottom consistantly and with passion, talent and care. This means that you can look at it from a mile away, in the carpark, up from the hotel, on the river quest and from the ground and your still shaking in your boots.As for what I would do at Thorpe Park in 10 years, well I'm not gunna type it all out. Theres so much and I don't wanna crash the new site already.