Cjw

Mark9

I'm not sure if this will mean a lot to people who've only joined TPM in the last two years but for ex South Parks members this will ring quite hard..Last night Cjw passed away. For anyone who knew him very well he was an incredibly prolific, kind and agreeable person and the world does feel a little emptier without him. I wouldn't normally start a topic about somebody passing away however it felt only right to open this topic.

Although my join date here may tell otherwise I was around for quite some time on SouthParks, and Cjw genuinely seemed a lovely person. He was a person who both on SouthParks and TPM always seemed friendly, welcoming and a great character.I am saddened to hear this news, and do give family and friends my sincere condolences.

I am still in a state of shock. I was going on holiday with him last year (which sadly I had to pull out of) and he was always a great guy to be around. There are so many experiences and memories that I will always be able to remember because of him over the last year. Hats off to one of the most genuinely nicest people around. He was the same age as me as well and It makes you realise anything can change in a matter of a short time and at any age.R.I.P Colin

I know I don't post on here much but I want to add my thoughts to this thread.Colin was a very close friend of mine, we went to Florida together last year and were roommates out there. Going to Florida was one of his life dreams and I'm glad I was able to be a part of that dream being fulfilled. It's just such a shame that it will only be once. I'm shocked by this, I know that the other guys he was very close to are devastated, I can't even begin to imagine how his family are feeling. My condolences, thoughts and prayers are with them.I can't comprehend how a relatively healthy 22 year old man can be taken away so suddenly, out of nowhere, with no warning. It's something I don't think I'll ever understand.I have had some great times with Colin, be that at theme parks, buggering about in London or massive stuff like the Orlando trip. Those memories will be with me forever.Colin was a truly lovely person and a wonderful friend. He will be missed.xx