Legoland Trip - June 26th

Tom

RAVE RELATED BUMP.If you've expressed any interest or want to now, you can! Just click Attending, Maybe, or not ( ^_^ ) in the first post of the first page! THANKSAnd just to add: Had a few complaints about the fact it's lego rather than Chessie or Thorpe. If you have an issue with the place you don't have to go to the meet, don't come if you plan on complaining about the lack of Stealth all day.

As I've said, I won't be able to make this meet unfortunately due to prior commitments and the expensive travel for me to get to Legoland.I hope everyone has a fantastic time and I hope you all look after yourselves and make this meet another success!

I was a maybe up until recently, when I became a no. Sorry! I may have appeared on the attending list though when I testing the buttons when I added the Official Lists. Sorry if that caused confusion (but hey, I did add an Official Attending list! Didn't see any other mods doing that, eh :) )I can't make it as I really need to save money, which I mentioned before in this thread but my post was deleted? Ahaha. But yes, as I said in the aforementioned deleted post, I cannot make it due to needing to save money, Lego is expensive to get to etc. And I hope everyone who is attending hasan awesome time :P