Scream If You Know The Answer!

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, next years series will be filmed at one of the theme parks in America, I sent had a look at an application, as I did want to audition for it, but as you have to be 18, I havent got a chance. But as far as I know its going to be in L.A. so it could be in any of the many theme parks there, I.e. Universal Studios, Disney, etc.

It's being recorded at 6 flags magic mountain, but it is an American version of the show with American hosts/guests, not our version being recorded in America. So no one is getting flown around the world courtesy of a low budget tv show I'm afraid!

It's being recorded at 6 flags magic mountain, but it is an American version of the show with American hosts/guests, not our version being recorded in America. So no one is getting flown around the world courtesy of a low budget tv show I'm afraid!

So why have they got on the application as one of the main questions, 'Is there are problem with you flying out to the USA?' so obviously they are offering it to those in the UK to go out to America to compete in the show? Just a thought

So why have they got on the application as one of the main questions, 'Is there are problem with you flying out to the USA?' so obviously they are offering it to those in the UK to go out to America to compete in the show? Just a thought

Fair enough then, maybe they are. Would seem crazy to spend tonnes of money sending people all the way out there with so many different parks they could use a lot closer to home. Would be quite a good prize for the UK version, to go and compete against the yanks.There is a full American version being made at 6 flags though, so if there is a brit version filming out there it's likely to be a MM.

CONDIMENTS!

hahahaaaaClassic nutter shouting on Stealth. When me and my mate went to Thorpe Park on 28th April, we both decided to do some of the tasks they do on Scream If U Know The Answer. It is sooooo difficult, I never thought it would be, but it is, just trying to remember stuff in your head, and trying to hear each other over the rides is incredibly hard. But hilerious when you do it :)