What is your favourite home meal?

Mer

Om nom nom.

So right now my mum is cooking one of my favourite meals (chicken casserole) and it gave me the idea for this topic!

As the title suggests this does not include restaurants, take-aways or things like McDonalds *cough*Marc*cough* as that would be unoriginal (and we have a seperate topic for it) :P However it doesn't have to be something that's cooked from scratch; you could say chicken and chips, without having killed, plucked and gutted your own bird or made your own chips :P

My favourite is definitely tuna napolitana :D Pasta has always been my favourite food for as long as I can remember and this just yummy! My mum admittedly doesn't make the sauce from scratch (she hates cooking!), but it tastes lush. You'll never see me eat anything else as fast! Oh and I LOVE tuna <3 I sometimes just eat it out of the can as a snack :wub:

Also love spaghetti bolognese and chicken casserole.

Can't wait to eat now! And it's horrible weather out which makes it all cosy inside ^_^

Spaghetti Bolognese would be my favourite. Or any other pasta based meal, mmm. Macaroni Cheese is awesome too. I agree with Sidders, Chicken Korma is the best curry.

Chicago Town currently have these pizzas which are 'Takeaway style' and OMG they are the best supermarket pizzas ever, one of them with curly fries, nom nom. :D

• 3 months later...

Not so much of a home meal but more on the takeaway side;

Since 20th July last year I have taken to eating kebabs. I never ate them before in my life but since then I have probably had quite a few. My favourite used to be mixed lamb and chicken doner or a wrap. Lately I've gone off the lamb a bit, and stick to either chicken doner or chicken wrap. I usually get salad with the loveliest chillis, and a pitta bread. So I eat meat and salad, and then gobble down the pitta last when it's warm with chicken flavourings! Mmm. But if anything compliments all that it's a sauce. Not just any sauce - burger sauce. It's become my favourite lately, whether it's on a burger or kebab.

And for anyone who's wondering how I remember it was 20th July, well that's easy to remember. That was the date the Olympic torch came through Guildford. I went to see it, was home by about 7:00pm, and half an hour later went out for a long walk and grabbed a kebab on my travels. It had been a hot day and was a lovely cool summer night.

I don't do new year's resolutions but this year I made the decision to try to cut down on the amount of kebabs I have. It's sort of working.