Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

Yep. I passed all...but one. That was Spanish, but then again, it isn't really that important to get a qualification in Spanish - just knowing the language appeals to me! :)

1. I do indeed live half an hour away from Thorpe!

2. Paige your absolutely right. Nemesis is my favourite ride and always will be! :D

3 is correct Kiniard.

1/ Aladdin is officially my favourite Disney film (followed by the Lion King)

2/ Samurai is my least favourite flat ride at Thorpe. Love Rush,Slammer and Detty p,us enjoy quantum and find vortex ok, but I'm just not the buggest Samurai fan. I just find it too intense at times (plus the fact I nearly vommed on. first ride after eating loads of chocolate and cocacola).

3/ I never visited Fantasy Island (sadly), however I did visit Skegness in 96 (I think) and visited the nearby Bottons.

Btw, next time , Paige has the right to take my go

• 2 weeks later...

1 is the lie, as I've in fact been a HUGE fan of Oasis for HALF a year or so. I give them a lot of credit for getting me through exams, having been sat at my desk studying, with 'Supersonic' and many others blasting out my speakers (or headphones if I was at school)!

2. SeaNanners is a youtuber I currently watch non-stop! Seriously want to start playing The Hidden! :D

3. Hate to admit it...but it's true! But the main reason is that I have family down there (grandad lives there/my dad was born there etc.). We've won the FA Cup twice before for crying out loud! That's another thing to be proud of! :D