Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

Your both wrong (whoop I won)

I opened up a supersonic basketball game against the hornets and the sonics playing the american national anthem live to american tv with a stadium of 100,000 people.

In my last job in the music industry, we won the contract to do the sportsdirect.com adverts but needed to re-record the track due to copyright issues and I did that in my lunch break.

However I am not in the new les miserable film - I turned up for auditions whilst casting as I needed some money but just missed out as by the time I got to the entrance they closed it (gutted)

So if no one guessed what happens now?

Oooh, thanks! Although most of my 'no, really?' type stories are from work which I can't put here. Oh wells.

1- I have been thrown out of Disney Hollywood Studios, Florida.

2- Under a pseudonym in the mid to late 90's I was a moderately well known DJ and made it into the mixmag top 100 DJs in 1999.

3- I have shared a jacuzzi with Jade Goodie and Stacy Solloman.

I have been thrown out of Disney, for wearing a fcuk t shirt. Prudes.

I used to go to the same gym as jade and stacey and jacuzzied with them (separately).

I was never a known dj in the mixmag top 100. I was a club dj using my real name but under appreciated and no one would know me.

So no one wins! I say back to cookie as everyone playing has had a go, unless anyone who hasn't been wants to jump in...

Why thank you Josh ;)

And yes you are correct!

I was fired from Pets At Home; because I apparently made mistakes on the till, didn't smile enough and was too quiet. I was careful on the till so how I made mistakes I have no idea, guess I just wasn't paying as much attention as I thought I was. As for being quiet and not smiling - that was their way of saying they didn't like me. The favouritism and clique-iness there was sickening! Awful management too.

I was nearly arrested when visiting someone in prison because I left my camera memory card in my pocket and when I checked them I honestly didn't feel it! But they found it when doing the full body check thing. It was honestly the most terrifying moment of my life and according to one of the nicer security guards that witnessed it, "I was bloody lucky as most people are normally arrested."

I was caught stealing sweets when I was 13, but not via CCTV. I put a few extra in the bag and lied about how much was in there, but the old man on the till tipped it upside down and I was rumbled! :o

JOSHC I NOMINATE YOOOU!