Reserve n Ride

Marc

That was aimed at everybody else, not you sorry, I know you know the systems inside out lol.

But... Accesso's plan is to roll out qbot everywhere, presumably to replace fasttrack, not sure how that's supposed to work on the London attractions but it's sure to create havoc initially lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I right in thinking the Reserve and Ride dates which were planned for Frght Nights have been pulled? Fright Nights mazes are one of the few things I think the system is good for!

If so, is that the last will see of this system in it's current guise do we think?

Yeah that's the end of it for this year at least. I'd like to see them implement it as a method of Fastrack, over the paper tickets. Being able to book it online rather than queueing up in the long Fastrack line waiting to buy it would be so much more convenient. 

Am I right in thinking the Reserve and Ride dates which were planned for Frght Nights have been pulled? Fright Nights mazes are one of the few things I think the system is good for!

If so, is that the last will see of this system in it's current guise do we think?

3 different queue lines at fright night would be overkill.