Toofpikk's Trips 2014

uhng5sy.png

Hello everybody!

I guess some regulars here will know me as I've attended a meet and plan to visit Chessington with you this weekend. (otherwise I'm quite quiet apart from in the chat).

Now, as a few of you are aware, this year exams end quite early. And being in exam season, I get essentially 13 weeks of summer holiday this year. Now, what normal rollercoaster enthusiast would spend this time sitting around twiddling thumbs and playing RCT3. Well the answer is me last year, but this year, after joining this wonderful community, I want to give something back, especially to people who are free, or my sort of age.

This year, I plan to organise up to 3 mini meets, with members of all communities I'm related to (be it friends off facebook, here, RCT3 fansites, etc.) and whilst some of them are on weekdays there will also be a weekend meet.

Here are the plans so far:

Confirmed Tuesday, 17th June 2014 - Chessington World of Adventure (required 4+)Done

Confirmed   Sunday 22nd June 2014 - Thorpe Park INFERNORUSH MEET - Done

Summer Thrills 'n' Spills!

Processing - Sometime between 11th & 22nd of August.

Other then Riding a few rides, having a laugh and spending a day in a theme park as a group again, the aim of this event is really me being selfish and forcing you guy to come along to one of my trips because I'll be missing the summer nights one and can't go 2 months without seeing you guys (Woo! In love with strangers, I'm hooked on it! yeah!!) I'd prefer to keep this quiet, (compared to the great success of attendance at infernorush) as hard a it may be. Maybe see some of you there? (Capping the trip at 10 but you can still come along!)

Attending:

Going:

Checking:

JoshC

Maybe:

Peaj

LePaigeHalil_

Kinnaird

Haha! You're too kind Alpengeist :blush:

I've decided due to a lack of interest to at last change 1 trip.

The chessington trip shall stay on the same date, however the Thorpe/Legoland trip shall be on either the 14th/15th, or 28/29th of June.

This way hopefully peops can make it to one now, seeing as they're on a weekend. Some interest on attending would be great!

B)

I hopefully should be around and they all sound like good fun! @Peaj maybe you should hand down your meet organiser title ;)

Well I won't be around forever ;) At some point in years to come will need that person with the fresh ideas to keep the meets fresh in the future. It's like politics if one party is in power for too long then the country starts falling apart :P

It's good to see future hopefuls :D

Ha thanks Peaj :P

Anyway, due to the time placement of the newly cropped up towers meet, (which unfortunately falls on the weekend where I planned to visit thorpe with you guys) I will have to change the date of the Thorpe meet. It'll either be a week before AT or a week after, gives you a chance to meet everyone if you can't get up to towers, but then again still anyone is welcome. I'd love it it you're all still able to attend!

So the dates for the New thorpe park 'TRIP' are the 21st/22nd of June, or the 5th/6th of July. Preferably sundays but I have no issue with either!

PS is there a way to add polls to already started threads?