Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

Freeform Five with the Mylo Remix - No More ConversationsI Fix a point upon the ceiling Nothing to do how can I make my escape The sudden shock, a hidden feeling No room to breathe feels like I'm locked in the space Coz who's got all the solutions? 180 revolutions Where I turn it depends Where I fall in the end No more conversations on my own Walking one straight line, nowhere to go Revealing all my secrets on my own The feeling's going down, now can't let go Don't wanna live it like I'm dreaming The lies are water all the decisions are fake I've given up on hopes of leaving A broken [bridge] on every choice that I make Coz who's got all the solutions? 180 revolutions Where I turn it depends Where I fall in the end No more conversations on my own Walking one straight line, nowhere to go Revealing all my secrets on my own The feeling's going down, now can let go

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your subtletiesThey strangle meI can’t explain myself at all.And all that wantsAnd all that needsAll I don’t want to need at all.The walls start breathingMy minds unweavingMaybe it’s best you leave me alone.A weight is liftedOn this eveningI give the final blow.When darkness turns to light,It ends tonightIt ends tonight.A falling starLeast I fall alone.I can’t explain what you can’t explain.Your finding things that you didn’t knowI look at you with such disdain The walls start breathingMy minds unweavingMaybe it’s best you leave me alone.A weight is liftedOn this eveningI give the final blow.When darkness turns to lightIt ends tonight,It ends tonight.Just a little insight will make this rightIt’s too late to fightIt ends tonight,It ends tonight.Now I’m on my own sideIt’s better than being on your sideIt’s my fault when your blindIt’s better that I see it through your eyesAll these thoughts locked insideNow you’re the first to knowThe All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

• 3 weeks later...

He's my best friend, best of all best friendsDo you have a best friend too?It tickles in my tummy, he's so yummy yummyHey, you should get a best friend too!Hello, baby, can I see a smileI'm going to a party and it's gonna be wildCan I come, I'm sitting aloneno Friends are never aloneMaybe some pretty girls are in your worldExcuse me, I could also be girlLately, everyone is making funNa na na na...He's my best friend, best of all best friendsDo you have a best friend too?It tickles in my tummy, he's so yummy yummyHey, you should get a best friend too!My best friend!Aloha baby, let's go to the beachYeah, girls in bikini are waiting for meBut I was hoping for a summer-romanceSo why can't you take a chanceMaybe some pretty girls are in your worldExcuse me, I could also be girlLately, everyone is making funNa na na na...He's my best friend, best of all best friendsDo you have a best friend too?It tickles in my tummy, he's so yummy yummyHey, you should get a best friend too!My best friend!Maybe some pretty girls are in your worldExcuse me, I could also be girlLately, everyone is making funLet's get this party on,Hit me with lazer gunOoooh-whooa-whooaCome on boys!Hoo ha, hoo ha!Ooooh-whooa-whooaYou should get a best friend too! Ooooh-whooa-whooaCome on boys!Hoo ha, hoo ha!Ooooh-whooa-whooaYou should get a best friend too! He's my best friend, best of all best friendsDo you have a best friend too?It tickles in my tummy, he's so yummy yummyHey, you should get a best friend too!My best friend!Toybox - Best Friend<_<

Musical Chairs - GhostsDid you miss it enoughTo make up for both of us?Did you take it apartJust to show me how it worked?But if you’re asking me to stay To turn your back and walk awayAnd you’re breaking down on meI know you want to see the worldDo the things you’ve never doneIn your lifeIt’s like musical chairsYou’re still young you don’t careYou stop in the song When you start getting on a bit andYeahRun around ‘til the music stopsHow can I help you if you don’t let me in?I can’t tell if you’re sane or notHow can I help you if you don’t let me in?Maybe this ain’t the game for usHow can I help you if you don’t let me inTo your life?You stay sitting down (ah)When the next song comes around (ah)Well it’s still a daze (ah)So get up and act your age (ah)But if you’re asking me to stay To turn your back and walk awayAnd you’re breaking down on meI know you want to see the worldDo the things you’ve never doneIn your lifeIt’s like musical chairsYou’re still young you don’t careYou stop in the song When you start getting on a bit andYeahRun around ‘til the music stopsHow can I help you if you don’t let me in?I can’t tell if you’re sane or notHow can I help you if you don’t let me in?Maybe this ain’t the game for usHow can I help you if you don’t let me inTo your life?

Black Kids -I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With YouYou are the girl that I've been dreamingof ever since I was a little girl.One!I'm biting my tongue.Two!He's kissin' on you.Three!Oh, why can't you see?One! Two! Three! Four!The word's on the streets and it's on the news:I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you.He's got two left feet and he bites my moves.I'm not gonna teach him how to dance! dance! dance! dance!The second I do, I know we're gonna be through.I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you.He don't suspect a thing. I wish he'd get a clue.I'm not gonna teach him how to dance! dance! dance! dance!One!You're biting my tongue.Two!I'm kissin' on you.Three!Is he better than me?

Ashley Tisdale "So Much For You"If you got the time I'll take itIf you got the vibe we'll make itI’ll do that, I’ll do thatIf you want to dance lets move itIf you want to play lets play itI’ll do that, I’ll do thatAnd I get on up and I get on downAnd I play the fool when I act the clownYou know that I’d do anything for you……..If you want the worldYou got itIf you want the girlYou got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for youIf you want it allYou got itCan you hear me call?You got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for youSo much for youSo much for youSo much for youIf you got the gameLet’s win itIf you got the moodLet’s bring itI’ll do that, I’ll do thatIf you got the songJust wing itIf you sing it wrongJust wing itI’ll do that, I’ll do thatYou get on up and you get on downYou make me smile when I want to frownYou know that I’d do anything for you……..Shake itIf you want the worldYou got itIf you want the girlYou got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for youIf you want it allYou got itCan you hear me callYou got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for youSo much for youSo much for youCause if you want itYou’ve gotta have itOwn it feel it and believe itGo achieve itAnd if you know itYou’ve gotta shout it scream itget it once you show itdon't you blow it.If you want the worldYou got itIf you want the girlYou got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for youIf you want it allYou got itCan you hear me call?You got itI’ll do that baby, I’ll do thatSo much for you [until fades]

We Cry (Bimbo Jones Remix) - The Script: ListenTogether we cry…Together we cry…Jenny was a poor girlLiving in a rich worldNamed her baby Hope when she was just 14She was hoping for a better worldFor this little girlBut the apple doesn’t fall too far from the treeWell she gets that callHope’s too far goneHer baby’s on the wayBut nothing left insideTogether we cry!What about the junk headCould have gone the whole wayLighting up the stage trying to get a dealNow he’s lighting up the wrong way“Something for the pain!”Man you wanna see this kid he was so f*****’ unrealWhen he gets that callHe’s too far goneTo get it together to sing one songThey won’t hear tonightThe words of a lullabyTogether we cry…Yeah, yeah, yeahTogether we cry…Whoah oh whoah oh whoahTogether we cry…Oh we cry we cry we cryTogether we cry…Oh we cry we cryWhoah oh whoah oh whoahOh…Mary’s ambitiousShe wanna to be a politicianShe been dreaming about it since she was a girlShe thought that she’d be the one to change the worldAlways trying to pave the way for women in a…man’s worldBut life happened, house, kids, 2 cars, husband hits the jar, cheques that don’t go very far nowNow she in it - can’t change it, she keeps her mind on her wagesThe only rattling cages!Together we cry…Together we cry…There comes a time when every bird has to flyAt some point every rose has to dieIt’s hard to let your children goLeave homeWhere they go?Who knows!Getting drunkGetting stonedAll aloneTeach a man to fishYou’ll feed him never lieYou show your kids the truthHope they never lieInstead of reading in a letter that they’ve gone to something better“Bet your sorry now! I won’t be coming home tonight”I’m sick of looking for those heroes in the skyTo teach us how to flyTogether we cry!Together we cry…Together we cry…

I cannot take this anymore I'm saying everything I've said before All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you'll say But you'll find that out anyway Just like before... Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I find the answers aren't so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again Chorus Shut up when I'm talking to you Shut up, shut up, shut up (2x) I’m about to break! Chorus Linkin Park - One Step Closer

"When Did Your Heart Go Missing?"-RooneyLove don't come so easilyThis doesn't have to end in tragedyI have you and you have meWe're one in a millionWhy can't you see?I'm waiting, waiting for nothingYou're leaving, leaving me hangingWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing?I treat you like a princessBut your life is just one big messWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing, yeah?I meant every word I saidI never was lying when we talked in bedI'm retracing every step in my headWhat did I miss back then?I was so, so misledI'm waiting, waiting for nothingYou're leaving, leaving me hangingWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing?I treat you like a princessBut your life is just one big messWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing?I don't understandHow could you forget what we had,It's so wrongI'm waiting, waiting for nothingYou're leaving, leaving me hangingWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing?I treat you like a princessBut your life is just one big messWhen did your heart go missing?When did your heart go missing?Yeah!Things were so goodWe had a little dreamA little dream togetherBuy a house, settle down, do our thingBut you disappeared on meAnd your heart, your heart went missin'I don't know how to find itI don't know where it isI don't know where your heart wentIt was here just the other dayNow it's goneI'm gonna call the policeCall the investigator, the heart investigator

Buddy Holly- Weezer :D:DWhat's with these homies dissin' my girl?Why do they gotta front?What did we ever do to these guysThat made them so violent?Woo-hoo, but you know I'm yours.Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.Woo-hoo, and that's for all of time.[chorus]Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.I don't care what they say about us anyway.I don't care 'bout that.Don't you ever fear, I'm always near. I know that you need help.Your tongue is twisted, your eyes are slit.You need a guardian.Woo-hoo, and you know I'm yours.Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.Woo-hoo, and that's for all of time.[chorus]I don't care 'bout that.Bang! Bang! Knock on the door, another big bang, get down on the floor.Oh No! What do we do?Don't look now but I lost my shoe.I can't run and I can't kick.What's a matter babe, are you feelin' sick?What's a matter, what's a matter, what's a matter you?What's a matter babe, are you feelin' blue?Oh-oh-oh!And that's for all of time. (x2)[chorus]I don't care 'bout that. (x3)

PORK AND BEANS :DThey sayI need some RogaineTo put in my hairWork it out at the gymTo fit my underwearOakley makes the shadesThat transform a toolYou'd hateFfor the kids to thinkThat you lost your coolI'mma do the thingsThat I wanna doI ain't got a thingTo prove to youI'll eat my candyWith the pork and beansExcuse my mannersIf I make a sceneI ain't gonna wearThe clothes that you likeI'm finally dandyWith the me insideOne look in the mirrorAnd I'm tickled pinkI don't give a hootAbout what you thinkEveryone likes to danceTo a happy song(Hey, hey)With a catchy chorus and beatSo they can sing along(Hey, hey)Timbaland knows the wayTo reach the top of the chartsMaybe if I work with himI can perfect the artI'mma do the thingsThat I wanna doI ain't got a thingTo prove to youI'll eat my candyWith the pork and beansExcuse my mannersIf I make a sceneI ain't gonna wearThe clothes that you likeI'm finally dandyWith the me insideOne look in the mirrorAnd I'm tickled pinkI don't give a hootAbout what you thinkNo I don't careI don't careI'mma do the thingsThat I wanna doI ain't got a thingTo prove to youI'll eat my candyWith the pork and beansExcuse my mannersIf I make a sceneI ain't gonna wearThe clothes that you likeI'm finally dandyWith the me insideOne look in the mirrorAnd I'm tickled pinkI don't give a hootAbout what you thinkClickkkk

We have The chance to turn the pages overWe can write what we want to writeWe gotta make ends meet, before we get much olderWe're all someone's daughterWe're all someone's sonHow long can we look at each otherDown the barrel of a gun?Chorus:You're the voice, try and understand itMake a noise and make it clearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!We're not gonna sit in silenceWe're not gonna live with fearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!This timeWe know we all can stand togetherWith the power to be powerfulBelieving, we can make it betterOooooooh, We're all someone's daughterWe're all someone's sonHow long can we look at each otherDown the barrel of a gun?...You're the voice, try and understand itMake a noise and make it clearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!We're not gonna sit in silenceWe're not gonna live with fearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o![instrumental(Bag Pipes)]Ooooooh We're all someone's daughterWe're all someone's sonHow long can we look at each otherDown the barrel of a gun?...You're the voice, try and understand itMake a noise and make it clearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!We're not gonna sit in silenceWe're not gonna live with fearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!You're the voice, try and understaaaand iiiittt.Oh-o-o-o, whoa-o-oaWe're not gonna sit in silence We're not gonna liiiive wiiiithFear-ear-ear-ear!... Whoa-o-o-o!You're the voice, try and understand itMake a noise and make it clearOh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!John Farnham - You're the voice <3 <3 <3

Disturbia - RihannaNo more gas in the rig Can't even get it started Nothing heard, nothing said Can't even speak about it All my life on my head Don't want to think about it Feels like I'm going insane Yeah It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you It's too close for comfort Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Faded pictures on the wall It's like they talkin' to me Disconnectin' your call Your phone don't even ring I gotta get out Or figure this s*** out It's too close for comfort It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you I feel like a monster Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Release me from this curse I'm trying to remain tame But I'm struggling You can't go, go, go I think I'm going to oh, oh, oh Throw on your break lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out, you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must faulter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia

Beth Rowley - Nobody's Fault But MineNobody's fault, but mineNobody's fault, but mineAnd I said if I should dieAnd my soul becomes lostThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mineOh, I got a fatherI got a fatherAnd he can preachSo I said if I should dieAnd my soulMy soul becomes lostThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mineOh, I got a motherI got a motherAnd she can praySo I said if I should dieAnd my soulMy soul becomes lostThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mineOh, I got a sisterI got a sisterAnd she can sing, oh yeahAnd I said if I should dieAnd my soul becomes lostThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mineAnd I said if I should dieThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mineAnd I said if I should dieAnd my soul becomes lostThen I know it'sNobody's fault but mine

Rihanna - Take a bowHow bout a round of applause? Standin ovation... Ooooh Yeah yeah yeah yeah You look so dumb right now Standin' outside my house Tryin' to apologize You're so ugly when you cry (Please) Just cut it out Don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow Grab your clothes and get gone (You better hurry up) Before the sprinklers come on Talkin' bout "Girl, I love you you're the one..." This just looks like a re-run (Please) What else is on? And don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow And the award for the best liar goes to you For makin' me believe That you could be Faithful to me Let's hear your speech oh... How bout a round of applause? Standin' ovation... But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow But it's over now...

• 2 weeks later...

We Break The Dawn - Michelle Williams ... Jonny: it's our rave song! ;) OOh there's somethin' bout the skylight tonight Something that makes me know everythin's gon' be alright There's somethin' in the way that the stars align There's not a single moment Imma pass by The hour's now The base is loud The disco lights Shinin' through the crowd We're holdin' time in our hands and it stops when we say We say And we ain’t stoppin' 'til the morning light We gotta hold back the sun, don't let it come Ain't stoppin' for no one The night is young Don't let them turn on the lights Let us decide when they play that last song The night is done When we break the dawn We break the dawn (x4) Ooh there somethin' on the surface right now Somethin' the keeps me movin' diggin' deeper down So I just let the speakers speak to me Vibrations movin' on the floor all around The hour's now (yes) The base is loud (yes) The disco lights (yes) Shinin' through the crowd We're holdin' time in our hands and it stops when we say And we ain't stopping 'til the morning light We gotta hold back the sun, don't let it come Ain't stoppin' for no one The night is young Don't let them turn on the lights Let us decide when they play that last song The night is done When we break the dawn We break the dawn (x8) The daylight scene never hurt nobody And if the DJ decides there ain't no more party Cuz we're turnin when we're good and ready We step outside Til the sunrise Wait up and let me... We ain't goin' nowhere 'til we good and ready Ooooh, break the dawn! We gotta hold back the sun, don't let it come Ain't stoppin' for no one The night is young Don't let them turn on the lights Let us decide when they play that last song The night is done (keep it goin') We gotta hold back the sun, don't let it come Ain't stoppin' for no one The night is young (the night is young) Don't let them turn on the lights Let us decide when they play that last song The night is done We gotta hold back the sun... We break the dawn....(repeat)

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't resist posting in this topic =]Jordin & Chris - No Air.Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air(Jordin)If I should die before I wakeIt's 'cause you took my breath awayLosing you is like living in a world with no airOh(Chris)I'm here alone, didn't wanna leaveMy heart won't move, it's incompleteWish there was a way that I can make you understand(Jordin)But how do you expect me To live alone with just meBecause my world revolves around youIt's so hard for me to breathe[Chorus] Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no airCan't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air, air No air, air No air, airNo air, air(Chris)I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flewRight off the ground to float to youThere's no gravity to hold me down for real(Jordin)But somehow I'm still alive insideYou took my breath, but I survivedI don't know how, but I don't even care(Both)So how do you expect me To live alone with just me'Cause my world revolves around youIt's so hard for me to breathe[Chorus] Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no airCan't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air, air No air, air No air, airNo air, airNo moreThere's no air, no air[Chorus] Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no airCan't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breatheThere's no air, no air[Chorus] Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no airCan't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon' be without meIf you ain't here, I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air, air No air, air No air, airNo air

I never had to say goodbyeYou must have known I wouldn't stayWhile you were talking about our lifeYou killed the beauty of todayForever and ever, life is now or neverForever never comes aroundYou never heard me break your heartYou didn't wake up when we diedSince I was lonely from the startI think the end is mine to writeForever and ever, Life is now or neverForever never comes around, People love and let goForever and ever, Life is now or neverForever's gonna slow you downYou'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for youYou'll never see me again, No matter what you doYou'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for youYou'll never see me again, No matter what you doForever and ever, Life is now or neverForever never comes aroundForever and ever, Life is now or neverForever never comes aroundYou'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for youYou'll never see me again, No matter what you doYou'll never see me again, So now who's gonna cry for youYou'll never see me again, No matter what you doForever and ever, Life is now or neverForever never comes aroundSeptember - Cry For You.

When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls (Linkage to Listen)Now I've got a confession When I was young I wanted attention And I promised myself that I’d do anything Anything at all for them to notice me But I ain't complaining We all wanna be famous So go ahead and say what you wanna say You know what it's like to be nameless Want them to know what your name is 'Cause see when I was younger I would say When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies When I grow up Be on TV People know me Be on magazines When I grow up Fresh and clean Number one when I step out on the scene But be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it But you just might get it But You just might get it x2They used to tell me I was silly Until I popped up on the TV I always wanted to be a superstar And knew that singing songs would get me this far But I ain't complaining We all wanna be famous So go ahead and say what you wanna say You know what it's like to be nameless Want them to know what your name is 'Cause see, when I was younger I would say When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies When I grow up Be on TV People know me Be on magazines When I grow up Fresh and clean Number one when I step out on the scene Be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it You just might get it You just might get it x2I see them staring at me Oh I'm a trendsetter Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better You can talk about me 'Cause I'm a hot topic I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies When I grow up Be on TV People know me Be on magazines When I grow up Fresh and clean Number one when I step out on the scene Be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it You just might get it You just might get it x2When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies When I grow up Be on TV People know me Be on magazines When I grow up Fresh and clean Number one when I step out on the scene Be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it You just might get it You just might get it x2