Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

That song has been posted twice in this topic :mellow:Personally I prefer this song by the Saturdays, Why Me Why Now.I’m walking home one winter nightAs the party is over I try not to think about youNow I can’t wait for the morning lightCause the feelings inside me they totally ruin my moodCrazy I knowBut I’m scare to fallIn a place I’ve been to beforeNot a part of my plan(chorus)I’m falling out of control in loveFor the first timeGirls, don’t be loosing your head with loveNo noKeep him at a distanceGuarding your positionI try so hard but love will always get its wayWhy me why now?It’s gone too farNo I can’t rewindThough my conscious is calling meFinding it hard to refuseNo one resist as I confideDon’t go feeding the fireAnd it’s slowly burning youslowly burning youI may not knowWhere I’m heading forSo I think I better get wiseAnd just enjoy(Chorus)I’m falling out of control in loveFor the first timeGirls, don’t be loosing your head with loveNo noKeep him at a distanceGuarding your positionI try so hard but love will always get its wayWhy me why now?Ooooooooo why your running don’t hideOoooooooo when is there any timeOooooo oooo oooooo(Chorus)I’m falling out of control in loveFor the first timeGirls, don’t be loosing your head with loveNo noKeep him at a distanceGuarding your positionI try so hard but love will always get its wayWhy me why now?(Repeat chorus to fade)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit...The Pogues - FairyTale Of New YorkIt was christmas eve babeIn the drunk tankAn old man said to me, wont see another oneAnd then he sang a songThe rare old mountain dewI turned my face awayAnd dreamed about youGot on a lucky oneCame in eighteen to oneIve got a feelingThis years for me and youSo happy christmasI love you babyI can see a better timeWhen all our dreams come trueTheyve got cars big as barsTheyve got rivers of goldBut the wind goes right through youIts no place for the oldWhen you first took my handOn a cold christmas eveYou promised meBroadway was waiting for meYou were handsomeYou were prettyQueen of new york cityWhen the band finished playingThey howled out for moreSinatra was swinging,All the drunks they were singingWe kissed on a cornerThen danced through the nightThe boys of the nypd choirWere singing galway bayAnd the bells were ringing outFor christmas dayYoure a bumYoure a punkYoure an old slut on junkLying there almost dead on a drip in that bedYou scumbag, you maggotYou cheap lousy ******Happy christmas your arseI pray God its our lastI could have been someoneWell so could anyoneYou took my dreams from meWhen I first found youI kept them with me babeI put them with my ownCant make it all aloneIve built my dreams around you

Never really liked this song when I first heard it. But it grew on me. :mellow:The Killers - Human I did my best to notice, when the call came down the line.Up to the platform of surrender, I was brought but I was kind.And sometimes I get nervous when I see an open door.Close your eyes, clear your heart... and cut the cord.Are we human, or are we dancers?My sign is vital, my hands are cold,And I'm on my knees looking for the answer,Are we human, or are we dancers?Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good.Give my regards to soul and romance, they always did the best they could.And so long to devotion you taught me everything I know.Wave good bye, wish me well, you gotta let me go.Are we human, or are we dancers?My sign is vital, my hands are cold,And I'm on my knees looking for the answer,Are we human, or are we dancers?Will your system be alright?When you dream of home tonight.There is no message we're receiving,Let me know, is your heart still beating?Are we human, or are we dancers?My sign is vital, my hands are cold,And I'm on my knees looking for the answer... You've gotta let me know.Are we human, or are we dancers?My sign is vital, my hands are cold,And I'm on my knees looking for the answer,Are we human... or are we dancers?Are we human, or are we dancers?Are we human, or are we dancers?

Chris that is an amazing song! Best christmas song in my opinion. However I do like The Darkness- Christmas Time and that Shakin Stevens song. =] And lots of christmas songs infact. And Humans a great song to."Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)"Feinging joy and surprise at the gifts we despise over mulled wine with you On the 25th day of the 12th month The sleigh bells are in time ringing true How we cling each Noel to that snowflakes and hope in hell that it won’t end Don’t let the bells end Christmas time, just let them ring in peace. Well the weather is cruel, and the season of Yule warms the heart, but it still hurts. You’ve got your career, spent the best part of last year apart and it still hurts So that’s why I pray each and every Christmas day that it won’t end Don’t let the bells end Christmas time, just let them ring in peace. Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Dust underneath the mistletoe leaves when you’re not here, You went away upon boxing day, Now how the hell am I gonna make it into the New Year. Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Christmas time, just let them ring in peace.Christmas time, don’t let the bells end Christmas time, don’t let the bells end

Star Trekkin' across the universeOn the starship enterpriseUnder Captain KurkStar Trekkin' across the universeBoldly going forward cause we can't find reverseThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow Starboard bowThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow JimIt's life JimBut not as we know itNot as we know itNot as we know itIt's life Jim But not as we know itNot as we know it CaptainThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow Starboard bowThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow JimStar Trekkin' across the universeOn the starship enterpriseUnder Captain KurkStar Trekkin' across the universeBoldly going forward still can't find reverseIt's worse than thatHe's dead JimDead JimIt;s worse than that He's dead JimDead JimDeadIt's life JimBut not as we know itNot as we know itNot as we know itIt's life Jim But not as we know itNot as we know it CaptainThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow Starboard bowThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow JimStar Ship Captain James T. KurkAh! We come in peaceShoot to killShoot to killWe come in peaceShoot to kill Shoot to kill MenIt's worse than thatHe's dead JimDead JimIt;s worse than that He's dead JimDead JimDeadIt's life JimBut not as we know itNot as we know itNot as we know itIt's life Jim But not as we know itNot as we know it CaptainThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow Starboard bowThere's klingons on the starboard bowScrape them off Jim!Star Trekkin' across the universeOn the starship enterpriseUnder Captain KurkStar Trekkin' across the universeBoldly going forward and things are getting worse!You cannot change the laws of physicsLaws of physicsLaws of physicsYou cannot change the laws of physicsLaws of physics JimAh! We come in peaceShoot to killShoot to killWe come in peaceShoot to kill Scotty Beam me up!It's worse than thatHe's dead JimDead JimIt;s worse than that He's dead JimDead JimDeadWell It's life JimBut not as we know itNot as we know itNot as we know itIt's life Jim But not as we know itNot as we know it CaptainThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow Starboard bowThere's klingons on the starboard bowStarboard Bow JimThe Firm - Star Trekkin =]

• 4 weeks later...

When I lost you, I played a part I never really knew,Letting go, is the best thing I could do.Before you turn that knife, you have to say you'll cut me downAnd letting go is effortless nowYou found me out.But I can't come down, anymoreI'm here till you say it isn't so.I'm in hopeAnd I can't come down, anymore.No I'm on a road I've never known.And there's no way home.I found something, I would die from nowI don't feel fit to live.Are you the one it finishes with?I spend my days thinking of you prayin you would think of me.Was I wrong to let you just leave me?And I can't come down, anymoreI'm here till you say it isn't so..I'm in hopeAnd I can't come down anymore.No I'm on a road I've never known.On my ownnnnnnnnnnnnn....And I wanna know, what things you see up close in lies, they disappearAnd I wanna know, if I was just a waste of time for youI want you to say... if you're with him alone, or someone new,But I can't come down, til you do.But I can't come down, anymore.. until you say it isn't so.I'm in hope.. And I can't come down, anymore.No I'm on a road I've never known.On my ownnnnnnnnnnnnn...And I I can't come down, anymore.No I'm on a road Ive never known.And there's no way home.Embrace - I can't come down

"Letterbomb"Nobody likes you...Everyone left you...They're all out without you...Having fun...Where have all the bastards gone?The underbelly stacks up ten highThe dummy failed the crash testCollecting unemployment checksLike a flunkie along for the rideWhere have all the riots goneAs the city's motto gets pulverized?What's in love is now in debtOn your birth certificateSo strike the ****ing match to light this fuse!The town bishop is an extortionistAnd he don't even know that you existStanding still when it's do or dieYou better run for your ****ing lifeIt's not over 'till you're undergroundIt's not over before it's too lateThis city's burnin'It's not my burdenIt's not over before it's too lateThere's nothing left to analyzeWhere will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?And where will we all go when it's too late?And don't look backYou're not the Jesus of SuburbiaThe St. Jimmy is a figment ofYour father's rage and your mother's loveMade me the idiot AmericaIt's not over 'till you're undergroundIt's not over before it's too lateThis city's burnin'It's not my burdenIt's not over before it's too lateShe said I can't take this placeI'm leaving it behindWell she said I can't take this townI'm leaving you tonight

The sun is shining,It's a lovely day,A perfect morningFor a kid to play,But you're got lotsOf bills to pay -What can you do?Your work real hardAnd the pay's real lowAnd ev'ry hourGoes oh, so slowAnd at the end of the dayThere's no where to goBut home to Avenue Q!You live on Avenue Q!You're friends do too.You are twenty-twoAnd you live on Avenue Q!You live on Avenue QYou live on Avenue Q!Avenue Q Theme ;)

Love Games- Lady GagaLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickI wanna kiss youBut if I do then I might miss you, babeIt's complicated and stupidGot my ass squeezed by sexy cupidGuess he wants to play, wants to playA love game, a love gameHold me and love meJust want touch you for a minuteMaybe three seconds is enoughFor my heart to quit itLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickDon't think too much just bust that kickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameI'm on a mission And it involves some heavy touching, yeahYou've indicated you're interestI'm educated in sex, yesNow I want it bad, want it badA love game, a love gameHold me and love meJust want touch you for a minuteMaybe three seconds is enoughFor my heart to quit itLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickDon't think too much just bust that kickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameI can see you staring there from across the blockWith a smile on your mouth and your hand on your (huh!)The story of us, it always starts the sameWith a boy and a girl and a (huh!) and a gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love game

ME AGAIN!! ;)This song is kinda cheesey but it makes me smile. xDClose to you-DJ BounceI wanna be everything your man's notAnd I'm gonna give every little thing I gotBecause you are more than a man needsThat's why I say you truely my destinyI'm gonna get you even if it takes me until foreverNo you don't feel me, if forever turns into never I'll let you know my love is just as strongAnd for you never ain't just that longI wanna be the smile you put on your faceI wanna be your hands when you say your graceI wanna be whatever in your favorite place, ohI just wanna be close to you(close to you)I wanna be the patch you put on your headI wanna be the sheets you put on your bedI wanna be the skirt wrapped around your legsOh, I just wanna be close And even if the day turns into nightI will love you by candle lightAnd even if the water starts to run overI'll be there to put you on my shouldersOoh yeahAnd if it's hard for you to get sleepI will sing you a melody (yes I will)I wanna feel this way til the end of timeCause I pray that one day, you'll be mineI wanna be the smile you put on your face (your smile)I wanna be your hands when you say your graceI wanna be whatever in your favorite place, ohI just wanna be close to youI wanna be the patch you put on your headI wanna be the sheets you put on your bedI wanna be the skirt wrapped around your legs (yeah)Oh, I just wanna be closeSee me life is filled with up's and down'sAnd I'm ok, when your aroundAnd when I'm in a strom, and my nights are coldReach out your hand, for me to holdSee your my queen, on a throneAnd your the reason, for a song and I can't waitTo fill you up, with love Fill you with loveI wanna be the sun, your stars, your moonI wanna be a hot summer day in June (yeah yeah)I wanna be the smell of your sweet perfumeI just wanna be close (close to you yeah)I wanna be the seed that bare your life brand newI wanna be the one that's so faithful and trueI wanna be the man down that aisleIn that suit, yes I just wanna be closeI wanna be the sun, your stars, your moonI wanna be a hot summer day in JuneI wanna be the smell of your sweet perfumeI just wanna be close I wanna be the seed that bare your life brand newI wanna be the one that's so faithful and trueI wanna be the man down that aisleIn that suit, yes I just wanna be closeI wanna be the sun, your stars, your moonI wanna be a hot summer day in JuneI wanna be the smell of your sweet perfumeI just wanna be close I just wanna be close

Charlotte- Air TrafficDon't cryJust let it pass you byI'll be by your sideEach and everydayLet goYou gotta lose controlTeach you how to rollNever be the sameoooh oooh ooohoooh oooh ooohCause I'm wastedI'm face down on the foorCan't take anymoreI gave it all awayLately I can't find the eyesHelp me realiseThat I'm in loveI'm in love, I'm in loveLosing, I'm losing all my fameAnd I can't stand the daysThat I'm aloneTell me do you feel the sameAnd are you glad I cameAnd can I walk you home?oooh oooh ooohoooh oooh ooohCause I'm wastedI'm face down on the floorCan't take anymoreI gave it all awayLately I can't find the eyesHelp me realiseThat I'm in loveI'm in love, I'm in loveYour face, my placeYour face, my placeYour face, my place at nightsuch a catchy song :huh:

Hold on in there Tommy - here comes an even cheesier song! :huh:Probably they're most iconic song: Dancing QueenYou can dance, you can jive, Having the time of your life. (oooh)See that girl, watch that scene,Diggin' the Dancing Queen.Friday night and the lights are low,Looking out for a place to go.Where they play the right music, getting in the swing,You've come in to look for a king.Anybody could be that guy,Night is young and the music's high.With a bit of rock music, everything is fine,You're in the mood for a dance.And when you get the chance...You are the Dancing Queen, Young and sweet, only seventeen.Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah!You can dance, you can jive, Having the time of your life. (oooh)See that girl, watch that scene,Diggin' the Dancing Queen.You're a teaser, you turn 'em on;Leave them burning and then you're gone.Looking out for another, anyone will do,You're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chance...You are the Dancing Queen, Young and sweet, only seventeen.Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah!You can dance, you can jive, Having the time of your life. (oooh)See that girl, watch that scene,Diggin' the Dancing Queen.Diggin' the Dancing Queen.^ It's got to be the best feel-good song there is. My opinion though. :huh:

The song that has been annoying me ALL day long:If You Seek Amy (Britney Spears)Lalalalala Oh baby baby Have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom Is she smokin' up outside Oh Oh baby baby Does she take a piece of lime For the drink that Imma buy her Do you know just what she likes Oh Oh Oh Tell me have you seen her Because I'm so Oh I can't get her off of my brain I just want to go to the party she gonna go Can somebody take me home Ha ha he ha ha ho Love me hate me Say what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Love me hate me But can't you see what I see All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Lalalalalala Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up I don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club Oh I've seen her want to drive before she knows my face But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way Oh Oh oh Tell me have you seen her Because I'm so Oh I can't get her off of my brain I just want to go to the party she's gonna go Can somebody take me home Ha ha he ha ha ho Love me hate me Say what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Love me hate me But can't you see what I see All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Oh So what you want about me Oh But can't you see what I see Oh So what you want about me So tell me if you've seen her Cause I've been waiting here forever Oh baby baby If You Seek Amy tonight Oh Oh baby baby We'll do whatever you like Oh baby baby baby Oh baby baby baby Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Love me hate me So what you want about me But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Love me hate me But can't you seek what I see All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Love me hate me so what you want about me (yeah) Love me hate me But can't you see what I see All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Oh So what you want about me Oh But can't you see what I see Oh So what you want about me All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy

• 2 weeks later...
Lampies Theme Song - Was on CBBC A while backLAMPIES.If you start looking around Up high or deep underground You will see light everywhere But how does the light get there? Head Light, Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, Strip Light, Flash Light, Spot Light, Traffic Light, Flood Light, Torch Light, Fairy Light, Porch Light.Who keeps these lights so bright?La la la la la la laIt's the Lampiesla la la la la la la la laEverywherela la.They light up your worldMaking sure there's no troubleIf the power should failThey'll come at the double.Street Light, Wall Light, Strobe Light, Gas Light, Foot Light, Cab Light, Sky Light, Dimmer Light, Blue Light, White Light, Brake Light, Bright Light.Who keeps you safe at night?La la la la la la laIt's the Lampiesla la la la la la la la laIt's the Lampiesla la.LAMPIES:)

I'm off my tits, can barely standThe whole rooms going round and roundFeel sick this stuffs to strongthat or dodgy vol au vauntThis toilet queues taking its tollRelieve myself in a goldfish bowlWon't play my favourite agadooIn the after-plan I had to spewJust drunk, gonna be okDa Da Da DooJust drunk, spin that record babeDa Da Da DoooJust drunk, gonna be okDa Da Da DrunkDrunk DrunkJust DrunkShould be at home watching the footyInsulted someone called him SootySpend time flirting with a manTurned out to be a hat-standMissed my step, fell down the stairsHere comes dinner, hold back my hairI just copped off with a real mingerTold me he was a famous pop-singerJust drunk, Da Da da dooJust Drunk :)

Now, there was a timewhen they used to saythat behind ev'ry great man,there had to be a great woman.But oh, in these times of change,you know that it's no longer true.So we're comin' out of the kitchen,'cause there's something we forgot to say to you.We say, Sisters are doin' it for themselves,standin' on their own two feetand ringin' on their own bells.We say, Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.Now, this is a song to celebratethe conscious liberation of the female state.Mothers, daughters,and their daughters too, woh yeah,woman to woman,we're singing with you, ooh, ooh.The "inferior sex" has got a new exterior.We got doctors, lawyers, politicians too,ooh ooh ooh, ooh.Ev'rybody, take a look around.Can you see, can you see, can you see,there's a woman right next to youou.We say, Sisters are doin' it for themselves,standin' on their own two feetand ringin' on their own bells.Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.Now we ain't makin' stories,and we ain't layin' plans.Don't you know that a man still loves a woman,and a woman still loves a manjust the same, though.Ooh ooh oohooh ooh ooh ooh.Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.There was a time,oh, when they used to saythat behind ev'ry great man,there had to be a great woman.In these times of change,you know that it's no longer true.So we're comin' out of the kitchen,'cause there's something we forgot to say to you.We say, Sisters are doin' it for themselves,standin' on their own two feetand ringin' on their own bells.Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.Sisters are doin' itfor themselvesselves.Sisters are doin' it, doin' it,doin' it, doin' it, doin' it, doin' it…Sisters are doin' it for themselves,uhhuh, uhhuh, yeah.Sisters are doin' it for themselves,uhhuh, uhhuh, uhhuh, yeah.Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.I say, yeah, yeah,Sisters are doin' it for themselves,standin' on their…Sisters are doin' itfor themselves.