Fright Nights 2015

spoon

I hope MBV is actually good this year.  Like the other mazes, it started off well on the preview evening and then went downhill from there last year - I've always found it works best when the theming is visible, like last year but then in the later stages of the event it seemed to get darker (possibly because the lighting was broken).

Wish they'd bring back Experiment 10 (2011 edition), that was by far the best Fright Night maze done under Merlin ownership IMO.

It said on the website a bit ago that mbv was behind the swarm when it was actually in the areana

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

From what I've heard, MBV was actually planned to go behind Swarm last year at one point, so that clearing work could take place for WC16 with more ease.  However, it was decided that it would be easier / better for it to just be left in the Arena.  

If that's true, I guess it's possible the memo didn't trickle down to the people who update the website when the Fright Nights bit went live last year?

Check the website

I couldn't see that on the website; any chance you could give a link please? :)

---

On a random note, I did have a look at the press release again and love how they refer to The Big Top as a 'Carnival Like No Other', fitting in with the 'Island Like No Other' tagline!

Nahhhhh! A chainsaw would work better in BWP!

Big top seems like it'll be a long maze though, I'm gonna get there at 2o'clock on the 9th and hopefully I'll be first through

To be honest, I think  a chainsaw  will be out of place in BWP.

specially with no chainsaw in the movie..

To be honest, I think  a chainsaw  will be out of place in BWP.

specially with no chainsaw in the movie..

Good point, what is supposed to happen in the final scene of saw alive? Shawn sandbrooke (theme park worldwide) says that there is some special effect or something but I don't know what it is, I've only been through 3 times!

Has the BWP hut at the end been rebuilt yet? If not, maybe it will have a chainsaw ending instead?

Seeing as Studio 13 will no longer have a chainsaw ending, I'm hoping 1 of the mazes will have it. Some of the endings are disappointing at the moment, MBV for example you just walk out...

Has the BWP hut at the end been rebuilt yet? If not, maybe it will have a chainsaw ending instead?

Seeing as Studio 13 will no longer have a chainsaw ending, I'm hoping 1 of the mazes will have it. Some of the endings are disappointing at the moment, MBV for example you just walk out...

Did inferno earlier today and the hut still isn't there, that's why I suggested the BWP chainsaw!

Good point, what is supposed to happen in the final scene of saw alive? Shawn sandbrooke (theme park worldwide) says that there is some special effect or something but I don't know what it is, I've only been through 3 times!

yeah id like to know this too. I've done the maze twice and I'm pretty sure both times there hasn't even been an actor in the final room. you just sorta stumble into the room where you can buy your photos...

with the exception of studio 13 and the rather intense (well on my run-through) final rooms/corridors of CITW, all of the mazes last year had incredibly weak endings in my opinion. I hope they fix that this year :-)