Chessington Music

They are funny. What gets me is the station announcement which says "Exit to the left" - but what if you come in backwards and the exit platform's on your right? Lol.

Not being big headed, but I emailed and complained about that not playing and it is back! I was like 'Thanks Joanne'. (Front of House)She is actually so kind and acts on whatever you report to her and she is nice aswell face to face. Anyway back on topic, I know this is horrible, but when Dragon's Fury has a technical difficulty. The Technical Difficulty announcements are amazing! :lol:

They are funny. What gets me is the station announcement which says "Exit to the left" - but what if you come in backwards and the exit platform's on your right? Lol.

Yes, but if it said "Exit to the side that you didn't get in the car on", the car would have been in the station by the time it had finished playing.

Yes, but if it said "Exit to the side that you didn't get in the car on", the car would have been in the station by the time it had finished playing.

Plus, It is common sense that you do not "Exit to the Left" if you are facing backwards isn't it? :) Do you really need a long detailed announcement making you feel like a sp*z? Use your head! :)

Guest 1234themepark

Hi there guys there is a piece of music that plays as part of a loop in market square at cwoa and I really want it, it uses the alton towers old towers street theme which is really good and I already have, but I really want the other theme that plays that is unique to this are a and wondered ifanyone had it or knew where you can get hold of it. Thanks very much!

An idea would be to paint the exit platform with "EXIT" on it, with an arrow, in bright colours.

You'll be surprised how many people do need it :P

Exactly, how many people have I seen try to exit the loading side? Loads.

Hi there guys there is a piece of music that plays as part of a loop in market square at cwoa and I really want it, it uses the alton towers old towers street theme which is really good and I already have, but I really want the other theme that plays that is unique to this are a and wondered ifanyone had it or knew where you can get hold of it. Thanks very much!

it's the only good bit of the loop but I think it's called 'In the countryside' or something, if that helps at all!

Guest 1234themepark

it's the only good bit of the loop but I think it's called 'In the countryside' or something, if that helps at all!

Doesn't help alot if nobody knows where to find it lol!*No thanks anyways (Only Joking!)

Both parks have some great audio for Thorpe Park for me the best audio has to be Colossus and Inferno themes. For Chessington the best audio I like is Vampire. But overall I would say Thorpe has better audio.

In a way I do agree that THORPE PARK could have the better audio. However, as long as Vampire is at Chessington & Zoo I will always back up Chessington! :PBut I agree with you on the Colossus and Nemesis Inferno themes, they are also my favourite two. And of course Rumba Rapids just always makes me smile.To stick with the Chessington music posts - Bubbleworks audio makes me smile too! :P:D

• 3 weeks later...

An idea would be to paint the exit platform with "EXIT" on it, with an arrow, in bright colours.

There is already a sign saying Exit this side. I've had people get off the wrong side on Runaway Train and I've seen people get off the wrong side of Vampire, Inferno, Oblivion etc. Some guests just loose all sense of place at theme parks.