Chessington Music

The full Bubbleworks exterior music (a shortened version of the sneezing section is available, but the official loop is much longer and has a totally different section), the official Vampire station music, the Wild Asia music :D , the old Terror Tomb music and some tracks from scenes in Tomb Blaster (the main theme is available, however). That is all I can think of, that I want anyway. I am sure there is more...

Full Bubbleworks isn't out there? That's not very nice! :D Thought it was.Ah well, here is the full 13:25 official version of the Bubbleworks Exterior Theme.Go on, Click Me. :D It may take a time to download, sorry about that. I've randomly popped it in 320kps format. Have no clue why!Anyway, enjoy. It's a great little piece (except for the annoying over-use of the main laughing SFX heard in the tickle test room in the second part of the track).If you don't want to download that rather huge file (30mb). Then I've uploaded an Imperial Leather Mix of the Exterior Theme below. Slightly shorter at 11 mins 22 seconds. :DClickety Click

Wow! I have been wanting that for years! :D:D Thanks a lot. Listening to that tune in the queue for Professor Burp's Bubbleworks was one of my happiest childhood memories, as well as walking into the station and being blown away by the loud music in there too. I was so pleased to hear it playing again on the exterior this year. And now I have got it!Out of interest, Mattia, how do you have all this music? You have done a great job with making it available online, too, thanks! :D

It would seem that many of my Chessington audio files have gone missing. ;) Could anyone please direct or provide links to the following files?Sea Dragons ThemeGriffins Galleon ThemeHocus Pocus HallRunaway TrainHalloween Hocus PocusEntrance ThemeThe rest of the audio like:Tomb BlasterRoger The Dodger's DodgemsVampire StationProfessor Burp's BubbleworksThe 5th DimensionI have all these, so if anyone wants them I could give you them.Thanks in advance Ben :)

• 2 months later...