Chessington Staff

Dan9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey guys how comes no one has mentioned anything about the staff so far this year surely there are some staff that you thought were great some are awful some you want to see again or will remember for sometime etc.I mean come on jade, sheepie alex,peter, jack,clara,beth all are there that should be some sort of good things lol but dont just say them cos they are on here lol

hey james lolAh ok well I deffo aint him someone has actually worked out I'm not lol thats how I know who works there etc lol. it mite also be that sheepie,jade and beth are in the same area as me just to proove my point lol so sadly there is more than one person living in wimbledon from chessi lol

LOL. I dunno why this is so funny. But yeah that link that Martin posted was just for Thorpe. Chessington may or may not have a recruitment weekend. It's really nothing to argue over. Relax people!And as for the question in the topic title... of course Chessie staff are better than Thorpe's!! Chessington has the delight of Alex, Mark, Dann, Jadey and mee! (sorry if I've left anyone out!)Hehe.

You also have the delight of MEEEE!!!! :)

I disagree, I find the staff at Chessington to be rather pathetic, although it is a family park. I couldn't care less, what they do in their spare time.Thorpe Park's staff are more honest, blunt and straight to the point. You don't want to become personal with the people operating the rides, and Thorpe Park manage to keep conversation to a minimal low, which in my opinion, is how it should be.

I fail to see your logic. For most of us, the people we know who operate rides, we knew before they had a job at Chessington or Thorpe, they are normal people there is no reason not to talk to them?Why do you think conversation should be kept to a minimum? Do you not appreciate being asked if your having a good day and general good customer service?!And I'm presuming you have bad experience of Chessington staff to be able to call them pathetic...

I couldn't care less, what they do in their spare time.

And they make the effort to make your spare time enjoyable and fun. How very nice of you.