Chessington Staff

Dan9

When I went yesterday - Quite a lot of the staff did seem quite enthusiastic instead of the look of 'do I have to be here?!'.Obviously this doesnt go for all staff, but for most I saw. ;)

I have to agree with this, they definitely seemed a lot more friendly. The best I saw was the person at the entrance of the queue to Rattlesnake. He was singing and dancing along to the music played out there :mellow: . Really pleased me to see someone having fun on the job.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit late, but I totally agree about staff looking enthusiastic. They were all having a great time, interacting with guests and were incredibly friendly. At the same time, they were very efficient and were focusing on throughput. The guy in the console on Vampire when I went on was amazing, he was encouraging all staff to get everyone in and belted up in 35 secs, then 30, etc. trying to beat the record of 24 seconds. Also, every time a train left, he would give the BEST evil laugh ever! :D Then again, there was one bloke outside Bubbleworks blowing bubbles with the happiest face you'd ever seen! :D

Also, every time a train left, he would give the BEST evil laugh ever! :P Then again, there was one bloke outside Bubbleworks blowing bubbles with the happiest face you'd ever seen! :P

Awww, that is adorable!!I love how the staff really get into it, and it all results in an amazing atmosphere! :P

• 2 months later...