Closed Rides

Thought I make a topic to discuss about the closed rides at chessingon. If you know the reason why they are shut please tell us why :P Dragons fury is closed. I think it going to be closed for a while because it need a new part so I you are planing a trip soon dragons fury still might be shut. <_< I love dragons fury shame it is shut.

The sodding Dragon is turned off aswell, so is Squirtalot. I stole both of their treasures and I didn't even get a tiny wince out of either.

When you visited, Squirty was off due to the weather. Erm.. Nessy/whatever she's called was very much on.

is it sad I know all the words?"raaaargh! who dares to steal the great dragon skips treasure? Now, you handeled my master? But if you take a spin on the dragons fury and ride his feiry breath, he might let you go in peace! MWA HA! good luck....your going to need it..."who calls himself the great dragon skips??? I like pringles more...

For the same reason Fury breaking down a lot was awful, but at Stealth was funny, you are happy to say that they cant be bothered to remove a few logos which are sparsely seen (in fact where are they :S), whereas the main part of Rumba has huge berries in it. Both parks are just as guilty as the last.

For the same reason Fury breaking down a lot was awful, but at Stealth was funny,

What ride is actually open? <_<

you are happy to say that they cant be bothered to remove a few logos which are sparsely seen (in fact where are they :S), whereas the main part of Rumba has huge berries in it. Both parks are just as guilty as the last.

Well on the trees, and the dragon says it apparently? I never said thorpe wasnt guilty off it, I never even mentioned it?