Music

Phill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcgyk3padQ&feature=youtube_gdata_playerOMG dolly parton dubstep what will they thinkOf next ;) ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzQHf_iy-E&feature=youtube_gdata_playerLil waynes new one :P

Sorry, double post but.... The New Best Genre: Doubrystep.And how you can like something as good as dubstep, and then liking little wayne??? :) Um.. thats confusing. Cue my rant about pop and rnb I am about to make in rant.

Sorry, double post but.... The New Best Genre: Doubrystep.And how you can like something as good as dubstep, and then liking little wayne??? :) Um.. thats confusing. Cue my rant about pop and rnb I am about to make in rant.

You would hate Reading! I know someone who listens to heavy metal AND dubstep. Or people who like pop and R'n'b. Welcome to the world where not everyone likes just one genre.

Sorry, double post but.... The New Best Genre: Doubrystep.And how you can like something as good as dubstep, and then liking little wayne??? :angry: Um.. thats confusing. Cue my rant about pop and rnb I am about to make in rant.

Lool when you have 6x 15.2 Orion hcca subs behind your head you love the lil wayne music too his bass is so low you get girls hair in the air ! Ps I do have a difference in music to most people :/