Rant

Theme Park bloke

He didn't say bi's look like ****s, he said that there are people, who they think are hot and are all that because they are kissing another boy / girl. There are people who are genuinely bi and people who are either pretending or putting on a front.I think what he's saying, is that there are people who pretend to be bi, in order to look good or think it's a trend. It's the same with smoking, there are people who smoke because they think it makes them look good and it's an image thing. It just so happens, people go or say they are bisexual because they think it's 'IN', it's trendy and the latest craze and it makes them look good to all their friends and class mates. Those people are not genuinely bisexual and are just pretenders, just like there are also straight people, who kiss other boys / girls because it makes them look cool.

yes :angry: some guy in my skool got a nosebleed because of it :lol: well I should really say :lol: sorry :lol:

It's not funny, the ice is really dangerous. Outside of my school, an ice ball was thrown directly into someones eye, which sliced their retina. They can't see out of that eye anymore.

Heres yet another rant from me :angry: Right ok, so basically I have a really bad reputation in my town amongst teenagers because I'm A) Gay and supposedly "emo". I was always the quiet one in my secondary school and most of it was crap because one of my supposedly best friends told everyone that I was gay after I confided in him, so I got bullied quite a bit.Anyway, since starting college my social life has picked up quite a bit and I'm much more confident and proud about myself, but there still seems to be a large majority of teenagers who hate me because I'm gay (wth?!)and ME, I mean at least I don't act differently and try to be something I'm not, I act as ME ME ME ME. Is that so hard for people?To get to the point, yesterday some random popular weed-druggie added me on facebook (hes friends with all the "populars") just to tell me that I was a "dirty c**t" (excuse the language please). I'm still so angry that some random person I've never even talked to could think such a thing of me, all my true friends stood up for me (you know who you are) and I'm grateful and really appreciate your support :lol:But seriously, just because I'm gay doesnt make me a freak. GROW THE **** UP. We're not living in the stone age so stop acting like it. Its really pathetic. The ironic thing is, its apparently cool to be bisexual nowdays? "Oh look I'm kissing another guy/girl that makes me hot" ermm not it doesnt, you just look like a **** :angry:Rant over.

Backtracking a bit but w/e.....Just be yourself. Simple as. Lets look at it in another light. Your being yourself, living your life as you want to and the only people who have a problem with it are those who put on an act everyday, act in a different way around the cool kids and basically reject all forms of real emotion so they fit into a social group. Then they need to take drugs... clearly they need to sort their lives out if the only satisfaction they get is from doing illegal substances. People like that just take any opertunity to attack anyone who doesn't conform with their 'normality'. Every school has them and you can't do much about it. My general way of dealing with this sort of person is just stick by what you know is right and go along with their jokes. Don't let it effect you and just move on. The only thing I find that really helps is to get slight acception by one member of the group. Prey on the weakest/more mature person in the cool kids gang and make them like you , or atleast talk to you (ie: just add as a friend on facebook and then say hi or something on chat). It won't achieve much, all that will happen is the one person will realise your not a freak or whatever other words they want to call you, but will then be less reluctant to say anything or do anything to you. They'll see you as a human being, rather than an object. The rest of the group will either follow subconciously or you just have to talk to another person and so on until the entire group class you as a person. Sounds time consuming and stupid but it works, I've been there. In my life I've gone from in the gang in primary, to socially rejected in year 7 to pretty much accepted by everyone in year 12 (in that I could more or less sit down and chat to anyone in my year). It's just marturity and with time people will begin to respect you, that or keep to their own deluded little world and actually become the socially rejected themselves (again, seen it happen). The most important point is to be yourself, but don't be shy. If you have confidence in yourself (which I have no doubt you do, it's just applying it) you'll be fine.

on one of the snow days about 20 of us went to our local park, anyway we were having a snow ball fight with each other and some collage kids came up to us about 15 of them looked like 2nd years alot of them used to go to our school. they tried to act all hard as they were with some girls they were saying it was there spot and that we should piss off. we decide to stand our ground and then they throw snowballs at us, so we all started throwing snow balls at them. the thing is when the snow balls hit them they get all angry at start grabbing us and throwing us on the ground and kicking snow on us. I dont understand how its okay for them to throw snowballs at us but we cant throw them at them without being rushed or beaten up. :P

Me and a friend were walking out of school together today, when we overheard quite possibly the greatest conversation ever. Two girls in year 7 were discussing something when we heard this beauty 'Yeah, but you can't really get skin cancer from wearing too much make up, can you?' We just turned to each other and went :| that was the greatest conversation EVER!

Me and a friend were walking out of school together today, when we overheard quite possibly the greatest conversation ever. Two girls in year 7 were discussing something when we heard this beauty 'Yeah, but you can't really get skin cancer from wearing too much make up, can you?' We just turned to each other and went :| that was the greatest conversation EVER!

You're angry about that? :P

Got called a effing t*** today by some orange slag in my year, for something that I wasn't involved in. She comes over and starts gobbing and then walks away, so me and my friends are just like there like xD WTH just happened here? And then she storms back over and I start brushing my hair and looks at me and goes 'Yeah you can shut up to, you effing t***' and I was like :| well that was completely un-necessary. Then she threatens us with 'Yeah well I'd punch every single one of you in face' storms away and shouts YOU LOT NEED TO GROW THE EFF UP! I'm sorry you orange cow, we're the ones sat quite happily eating our lunch, you come over and have a hissy fit and loose your temper and WE'RE the ones who need to grow up? Get a life, you sad sad girl. We were quite blatantly in the right, you don't see us screaming like a pathetic little toddler. We're in our last few months of High School, you'd of thought there would of been a little bit more maturity than when we first started five years ago.

Got called a effing t*** today by some orange slag in my year, for something that I wasn't involved in. She comes over and starts gobbing and then walks away, so me and my friends are just like there like xD WTH just happened here? And then she storms back over and I start brushing my hair and looks at me and goes 'Yeah you can shut up to, you effing t***' and I was like :| well that was completely un-necessary. Then she threatens us with 'Yeah well I'd punch every single one of you in face' storms away and shouts YOU LOT NEED TO GROW THE EFF UP! I'm sorry you orange cow, we're the ones sat quite happily eating our lunch, you come over and have a hissy fit and loose your temper and WE'RE the ones who need to grow up? Get a life, you sad sad girl. We were quite blatantly in the right, you don't see us screaming like a pathetic little toddler. We're in our last few months of High School, you'd of thought there would of been a little bit more maturity than when we first started five years ago.

Without meaning to sound like a stalker or anything, I do find your rants highly interesting xD It's like a soap opera. What's new in Gemma's life this week? :D

Without meaning to sound like a stalker or anything, I do find your rants highly interesting xD It's like a soap opera. What's new in Gemma's life this week? :D

Lmfao! Well this week's been a pretty average week ^.^ I've only been irritated mildly a few times, nothing's sent me off the scale angry!About 95% of my posts are probably from this thread, I'm totally not an angry person! (A) But as I was saying to my friend this morning, I generally do dislike a lot of people XD

So it's not too often that I need to rant about things. Things have built up reccently though and it feels right to just waffle on because I'm pretty good at that when I want to be.Just for the record, I'm not one of these people that have a negative attitude on life and are over dramatic about everything, in fact, I'm a pretty positive person a lot of the time, but can have rare moments when I get really down and literally just cry until everything just loses meaning.My problems feel pathetic when I look at how some people in this world are living and the things they have to deal with, however I can't help how I feel and you just have to go through the motions and deal with things in the best way you can.I really haven't got a lot going for me right now, everything just seems like a right joke, I feel like a complete failure at everything. I probably sound horrible but the worst culprit for making me feel this way is my mum. I'm living at home as I can't afford anything else, but my mum is a really negative person, she makes me feel bad about myself. There's a whole backstory there but basically over the past few years I've been suffering with depression and she always used to give me grief for it and make things worse. I've learned to deal with it now and as I said I'm a really positive person most of the time.I'm being chucked out if I can't continue to pay rent to my mum, which at this rate I can't because I'm unemployed. Got about a month left. I'll literally have nowhere to go, actually, literally, nowhere. Gonna be interesting that one.Like most people I have family problems, I haven't seen my dad's side of the family for 4 years now. It's all my fault as well; I could easily put a stop to it and things would improve, I guess I'm too emarrassed, ashamed, guilty and scared to do anything about it. I miss my brother and sister so much. Apprently my brother still cries about me, my sister can no longer remember me, Every Christmas I get a parcel from them with a picture of them, and it's like... they're aliens... I don't even recognise them. It could be anybody in those pictures.It's not as if I don't have anything to look forward to. I have loads in the next couple of months. The future is what keeps me going I suppose. I want to go back to college in September which is exciting and a pretty new concept for me. I've got such a good feeling about this year, it's going to be great, and I know it's going to have low points, but that is just going to make me appreciate those brilliant, amazing high moments even more. I have great friends who are so supportive but I don't like to tell them when things get bad because I don't want to let them down. So I'm gonna ride this year out, one week, one day at a time.If you got to the end of this then thank you for reading, I'm sorry for the long post, but I don't do it too often. Take care everyone. :D

Mikey, you know I've been there for you and you can always talk to me; you've my mob number / msn. I can understand that you don't like to tell your friends because you don't want to get them down and that might I add, is very considerate and something caring that I love about you. You don't need to be afraid of telling people, I'm 20 and can most definately understand many of the things you're going through and I'm telling you now...you can tell your friends.We're here for you, the ones who have your back are the ones you can rely on and with people like Aero, Keith and me you can be certain that you will get through with it. Just think how amazing it will be later on this year, the memories you will make and fun you'll have. Keep your chin up and just think it's just another obstacle which you WILL overcome.

Thanks, Its hard really...People seem to be just turning on me, people I've been really good friends with and in a school where 80% are chavs and 19.9% are other strange people, there something I dont have a lot of...I would type it all out but my keyboard is only recognsing a letter if I press it twice, so it would take years.