Rant

Theme Park bloke

Trust me, I have people kicking me down and then more when I'm down. But just this is to everyone think positively because it does help and it makes you feel better. Hard as it seems and I understand where people come from. Yes there are other people suffering worse but your suffering is your own so do with it what you must and feel how it makes you feel don't surpress it. On the positive side theres a meet up soon so think of that =D

Argh! I hate some people!One person in my year has just been offered a place at a private college for Years 12 and 13. He was my friend, and - of course - I gave him his congratulations. However, he seemed to turn into a snob in a matter of minutes. He now looks down on everyone and is getting more and more hypocritical. He feels that he is now going to be exemplar whereas I won't because I'm going to an ordinary college. He has been turning into a right b*d to be honest. I'll always be the first to say my school's not the best; that's the truth. However, he now feels that because I'm going to an ordinary college and he's going to a private one, he is now al of a sudden going to be brilliant! He feels that anyone who goes to a public school cannot be exemplar - yet he went to a public primary and secondary school! What's more, is he's now being as rude as physically possible to everyone, he even said to a close friend of mine: "You don't appear to be one to read, in fact, I doubt you read the back of cereal boxes!" Which he said to her face. (Just so everyone knows, my friend is in fact highly intellectual and is a bookworm. He just seems to think he is god's greatest gift now. ARGH!Then there's the chavs. Moaning at me for sitting in their space, even though I didn't know they sat there and I was told to sit "anywhere". Even more annoying is it wasn't their space, and they were just having a pop at me.. Then you get them taking the p*ss out of my hair because they don't like the look of it.Then there's the whole argument I regularly have about my French teacher. She is apparently doing so much for us, when all she does is moan and whine at us for not being good enough. She is more concerned about keeping her 100% A*-C record than about our learning. And now I learn I'm below target because I'm 'only' get a B, when I should be getting an A so I can get an A* in the summer! How pathetic!!Which bring me onto my finally rant. School is just getting more pathetic. I mess up on my Science exams (which I fully take into account) but those grades are my currently working at grades now. So instead of getting As / A*s that I deserve, it looks like I'm working at a C! Yet, if I was able to do those exams when it was just those exams I had to concentrate on, I'd be fine. Mock exams are just way to much in such a short space of time!Rant over.

Just a short reply to you Josh, firstly you can't buy an education, so it will make no difference which college he goes to. Chavs? Who cares what they think ... they are at the bottom of the food chain and really aren't worth the effort. The whole school thing, you can only do your best, if that doesn't match other peoples expectations, then tough. It's not as if they will benefit form your results ... only you will do that.

I feel like such a bad person, one of my best friends was telling me about her Mum and what an awful cow she is yesterday and I didn't realise just how much crap she has to put up with. She's had an epically crap start to life, yet she manages to power through with a smile on her face and doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone. She's such an amazing person and I'm so lucky to know her. She's completly gorgeous, yet she has her mother telling her she's fat- which REALLY peed me off, as she's got a perfect figure and she's beautiful the way she is. I moan and bitch about my life and when I was talking to another best friend of mine this morning, we realise we've had a bloody good life compared to what she has. I feel so guilty sometimes when I whine about stupid things that don't even register to what she's gone through. I don't think she realises what an amazing, funny and smart girl she is- due to the s***** family she has. I mean she's always been there for me and she's one of the few people I know that I can tell anything to and she won't judge me for it. She's a true friend and I just worry about her so much sometimes. :/

really random, someone in my RM class started talking to me about how attractive they thought they were :wub: . I was thinking no need to be up your own ass mate he then goes points out all the people he thought were ugly :D . he then tells me that if I got some surgery done on my nose I would look more attractive. at this point I was like f*** off mate :)

what about them? remeber we all used to be annoying like that and annoy people in year 11 :wub:

True. They're just so annoying. Especially the current Year 7's. They are all mouthy little sh*ts, get in our way, and answer us back. I'd never have dreamed of doing that to a Year 11 when I was in Year 7. Times are changing.

I was on Topshop's website a few weeks ago and they had the skinniest model on the home page and I just looked at her like :/ I was actually lost for words.And then I decided to go onto Jane Norman's website and when they have picture's of their clothes, they show the smallest size possible and the waists on the clothes are impossibly tiny.How are girls meant to feel good about themselves if you just chuck incredibly beautiful and skinny women at them and say 'You should be more like them, see they're successful because they don't eat and f*** themselves up. If you don't look like them you're not beautiful'

I was on Topshop's website a few weeks ago and they had the skinniest model on the home page and I just looked at her like :/ I was actually lost for words.And then I decided to go onto Jane Norman's website and when they have picture's of their clothes, they show the smallest size possible and the waists on the clothes are impossibly tiny.How are girls meant to feel good about themselves if you just chuck incredibly beautiful and skinny women at them and say 'You should be more like them, see they're successful because they don't eat and f*** themselves up. If you don't look like them you're not beautiful'

I agree! I love the way that on the SimplyBe advert (sizes 12 - 30), they always use size 12 women as models. I'd love to see a new advert full of size 30 models! :wub:

True. They're just so annoying. Especially the current Year 7's. They are all mouthy little sh*ts, get in our way, and answer us back. I'd never have dreamed of doing that to a Year 11 when I was in Year 7. Times are changing.

Our year 7's, imo, are as sweet as pie.Then again, I am a tall college student, so I probably scare them! :wub:It is the Year 11's that I find are the more cockier lot. I can understand every now and again but most of them are bas*ards! :wub:

I'm in Year 11 atm and I hate pretty much everyone in our year xD outside of my close friends and some other friends they're all complete idiots. The year 7's are getting slaggier every year I swear! It goes from one extreme to the other, they're either small, cocky and act like they own the place or are introvert and complete pushovers.

I'm really not being rude here. You would make an awesome colomnist for a national newspaper. Or failing that, a Womans magazine journalist.

I agree! I love the way that on the SimplyBe advert (sizes 12 - 30), they always use size 12 women as models. I'd love to see a new advert full of size 30 models! :wub:

I also hate the way magazine's are like ooooh curves are back in style ladies! Yeah yeah sit down, curves have always been in 'style'. Tbh I'd rather look at a woman who HAS a real body and fills out instead of some stupid little twiglet.As soon as fashion designers style new clothes for skinny models, curvy girls will be labelled fat and be shunned to the side again.

I wish there were more curvy-women. I dont know why women between 8-10 stonne think they're fat. Men love beyonce and kirsty from location, location, location and like girls who are sophisicated, smart and respect themselves (learnt this from snog, marry, avoid). I wish women could see themselves as themselves and not as they want them to be.I wish there were more curvy women on catwalks and in the fashiona and glossy magazines.